Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB Not Showing Up in LINK

teamsalty

As the title reads. The RAM will not show up in the corsair link application and will not let me switch the lighting...it is constantly pulsing, even if the computer is hybernating. My H110i finally showed up after I hooked up the cable to the MB but the ram is not supposed to have a cable...it should show up in LINK after plugging it in. What could be the issue here? I tried re installing LINK and it still does not recognize it. I couldn't find any help online. I attached a screenshot of what LINK looks like.

Capture.thumb.PNG.0feb74541981a7e85d69b268100f59fd.PNG

What could be the issue here?

There are other posts about this and many seem to be for motherboards with the B250 chipset. One user with the issue tried the latest beta of my SIV software and looking at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914685 you should see SIV was able to change his RGB DIMM LEDs. It would be interesting to see if you can also use SIV 5.22 Beta-15 or later to change yours.

I think I know why CL 4.8.0.82 is unable to do this and have told Corsair what I think is happening, but I am still awaiting feedback about my theory.

There are other posts about this and many seem to be for motherboards with the B250 chipset. One user with the issue tried the latest beta of my SIV software and looking at http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=914685 you should see SIV was able to change his RGB DIMM LEDs. It would be interesting to see if you can also use SIV 5.22 Beta-15 or later to change yours.

I think I know why CL 4.8.0.82 is unable to do this and have told Corsair what I think is happening, but I am still awaiting feedback about my theory.

Looks good to me. I'll try it when I get home and post back. Thanks for the quick reply!

Archived