Corsair Community

Corsair H1500 causes videos to freeze

StaticFX

Sometimes, when I boot with the headset plugged into the USB port.. the headset will show its asleep (purple lights) and it causes all videos to not play (Youtube and others). As soon as I unplug it and reload the page... they play fine. Then it takes 3 or 4 "replugs" to get the sound back in the headset...:(:

when will there be an update to the software!??? its loooong overdue!

update: its the headset itself... I have checked all my drivers, removed the Corsair software.. and I have found that my headset decides to go to sleep after a while (lights turn purple) - then the problem occurs.

it goes purple when the pc is asleep. its really odd and does it at random times..I cant pin it down to anything specific yet. Like just a few minutes ago, I opened the vol from the task tray... as soon as I adjusted it the headset stopped working, went to purple, and video froze. lol but it doesnt always do this.

I have this issue too! Just registered because it looks like Corsair is looking into it and I want to try and help. Just got the headset today, booted up skype and BF4, and after about 10-25 minutes all sound would cut out and the mic would mute, and youtube videos will stop playing and won't even load anymore. Only way to fix it is to restart the computer. This happened on both the most updated drivers and some older drivers I found online. It's really annoying because I was looking forward to finally being able to chat with my friends in game, but now it just cuts me out after a little bit for no reason :/ I'm running the headset through the front panel USB 3.0 ports if that matters at all.

System specs on my profile

• 2 weeks later...

Archived