Corsair Community

Cancelled order... Again

So, I've been waiting for the Vengeance K70 MX brown to actually ship, I placed an order near the end January and the order got promptly cancelled, I asked why and they told me some nonsense that wasn't clear at all, so I replaced the order, and after that it was stuck on processing for a whole month (due to it not being available), so yesterday, i got a notification from paypal that I had an invoice to pay from corsair so I went ahead and paid it... Now today all of a sudden I receive a full refund on the payment no further explanation... So I guess corsair just won't take my money... Good riddance I guess, won't have to deal with these kinds of issues again, just wished to express my discomfort here.

Hello, I'm not from the UK, I'm placing the order from Honduras, and what confused me is that I got the invoice and everything this time from paypal and actually paid it just to have it refunded a day later, the first time it just got cancelled out right the same day

• Corsair Employee

Alright, thanks. Now I am not the best guy to ask when handling webstore orders, BUT I'll go ahead and find out why your order got cancelled without any notification.

Do you mind providing your order #? that way I can use it as a reference when I bring this up to our webstore team / customer service.

Archived