Corsair Community

Programming Function keys for Photoshop

kvalheimtore

I have recently purchased a second hand Corsair Vengeance K90 keyboard hoping to use the 18 G keys for macros in Photoshop CC.

Does anyone have any experience in doing so, or can anyone post a link where is is described in detail?

I have gone through the manual, but having a hard time figuring this out other than assigning a profile in M2 for Photoshop.

After assigning I thought it would be a matter of creating an Action in Photoshop, and then assign the G key to that action, but only the normal F keys showed up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tore

Photoshop sort of limits your options the actions pallet only lets you assign the F keys with modifiers and only some of them

That’s still many options.

For regular actions or other things in Photoshop you can hotkey many of these things which you probably already know and I think it’s available by hitting control alt shift K to bring up the Keyboard shortcuts and menus pallet in ps

You can use the cue2 software to create assignments in the g keys which play back keystrokes Recognized by cc. You can also create profiles either for the modified keys or not that you can switch to with cue to use more that 18 gkeys

You can even get a lot trickier than that. I can provide more detail later if you like. You’re going to love it.

Archived