Corsair Community

SP2500 Blank control pod screen

CrixisCain

I didn't want to hijack the other thread so I made a new one.

The control pod has turned completely white so I can't see what I am doing. I have already sent in an RMA request back on Saturday but I still haven't gotten a reply yet. I made a new request and case number is 2064387. Help? Thank you!

I have exactly the same problem! It works fine but cant see a damn thing! its less than 2 months old... Would flashing the firmware help? I'd gladly give it a try, I have the required cable but where is the firmware?

I have exactly the same problem! It works fine but cant see a damn thing! its less than 2 months old... Would flashing the firmware help? I'd gladly give it a try, I have the required cable but where is the firmware?
As Ram Guy stated, the pod needs to be replaced. Not a firmware issue.

• Corsair Employee

Francis, the request you made did not include a shipping address, if you have not been contacted you will want to submit an RMA request and let me know the case number so I can get it processed ASAP.

masaiman

What was your case number and i will see it gets taken care of?

Just an update... Still no confirmation email to my 2nd RMA request that I sent yesterday. (case no:2075017)

An another note, if anyone would be so kind as to tell me the sequence of buttons, dial movements I need to do in order to change from Aux 1 input to line in input and vice versa that would great!

Its a bit difficult as Im in the UK to phone them... Do you have an email address?

Just to clarify my situation,

My speaker pod failed last week, I requested an RMA on Wed 1st and got no reply via email with a case ref so I sent another the following day on the 2nd, this time I noted the case ref that was on the screen when filling in my details (2075017) but again I got no automated reply or any other reply so I posted here and you said my case has been received and directed to processing, they will ship the parts ASAP.

If I login using my case ref at http://www.corsair.com/support/technicalsupport/ for an update I just get a page with my details about the RMA but the date purchased and where from boxes are empty so I have filled them in and re-submitted the form. I have done this twice now.

At this stage Im a bit lost as to what to do, can you please check my case?

Cheers.

Sorry could'nt wait for a reply so just phoned your customer services at a costly sum to lovely old British Telecom! Thankfully I got through pretty quick and got connected to a guy who was very helpful.

He said I'd not provided a contact address in my RMA, and thats why I'd had no reply as my RMA hadn't been approved. I explained there was no separate box for my address so I added it at the end of my message which obviously wasn't read!

He's now passed my case to a "special guy" who deals solely with RMA's and hopefully I'll hear back in a day or 2.

Iv'e now just received my RMA advised and RMA approved emails.

Hope I get my replacement soon as playing Xbox with the in-built speakers is sooooo lame!!

Ok Im starting to get a little annoyed now!... After receiving the RMA advised and RMA approved emails I received another, RMA assigned email. It reads...

Dear Valued Corsair Customer,

Thank you for your patience. For your return, please reference RMA #1233184.

For your convenience, click the following link to automatically generate an address label for your return.

http://www.corsair.com/support/rma_form/

Please also mark the RMA number clearly on your package, and ship your RMA to the following address:

Attn: RMA Department

Corsair B.V.

Veluwezoom 50, 1327 AH

Almere, The Netherlands

Phone 510-657-8747

PACKAGING INSTRUCTIONS:

* DO NOT return any Corsair product in a standard mailing envelope! Please only use a padded envelope or proper fitting box.

* We strongly recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a tracking # and option for added insurance for your package. Any package that arrives empty will be returned to the sender. In addition, Corsair is not liable for any lost/stolen packages. Corsair will only replace the product which we physically receive.

So now I have to ship, at my own cost, the control pod to The Netherlands using a trackable service costing around £10 and will take 2-3 working days for it to reach you, and then I have to wait for you to inspect it and then send a replacement which will take 9 working days at worst. So all in all this process, assuming I send the faulty unit back to you tomorrow, I can expect my replacement no later than 12 working days or by the 23rd of June!

How comes other people who had the same problem just got replacements sent out with minimal fuss? I can't believe all this hassle! Im thinking of just giving themback to the retailer I bought them from, I really love the speakers but I did not expect all this hassle.

Phoned CS via skype (thx for that BTW!) and my replacement has already shipped! When I said I wasn't happy about paying returns shipping for the faulty unit, I was given your corsair UPS account number so I can arrange a free collection for it.

So it looks like everything is sorted.

Many thanks for your help and speedy responses Ram Guy :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived