Corsair Community

Corsair Logo orientation on H100i-Pro pump

Zaaphjod

I'm wondering if it's possible to take the cover off the pump of a Corsair H100i -Pro pump and rotate the logo 180 degrees so it ends up being upside right instead of upside down. I can't rotate the entire pump to make the logo upside right, the hoses would be totally twisted up not reach well.

the logo itself is square, so if the grey cover came off and the logo was detachable from it, the I could rotate it, but if the logo is actually fused to the cover or part of it, then I will just have to live with it upside down.

If I could reverse the hoses that would also work, but it looked to me like that would be nearly impossible.

Kind of silly I know, but if I'm going to advertise Corsair, I might as well do it in style, and having one pump upside right and the other upside down is bugging me.

Theoretically, yes... but I certainly have not tried it and would need to take my cooler down to poke at it this way. The real obstacle is the OEM who manufactures the cooler has a tendency to use one way construction techniques. You need to be really careful when you take things off not to damage the fasteners or however they are secured. I am unsure if this is the easier path compared to the mystic art of hose bending.

Archived