The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Systems > CORSAIR ONE

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2017, 12:54 PM

POST ID # = 927053
soulfirer Reputation: 10
Sad Dreaded Lack of Display Problem

I did read about the known issue with a batch (LOT numbers) of Corsair One machines giving display issues, but given I was ordering direct from Corsair, and that I was placing an order well after the issue had been identified, I did not think it applied to myself.

I opened the box, and probably like many others was stunned at the design and compactness of the build. What a superb looking unit.

I used HDMI to connect to a monitor, and initially it did boot up... but then reverted to 'no display'.

With some great information in other posts on this forum, I rebooted (several times) and ran through the suggested fixes, ironically all except the Gen2 one, and then thought to check the lot number on the side of the box.
Sadly I think it appears to fall within the rogue batch of LOT numbers one of the mods posted.
LOT on mine was 17305105

Not been able to get it to boot again, so unable to try Gen2 in BIOS.

Logged a ticket, and hopefully CORSAIR support will sort it out for me.

WAYYY too much money for this not to work right.
some advice - check the LOT number as soon as your parcel arrives. It's printed on a side sticker on the cardboard box.

I will update this post with the outcome, so others can benefit from my experience here.

cheers all