Corsair Community

RMA sent, still no reply from Corsair..?

Nug

Hi RAMGUY,

The title says it all really. I sent my Headset back to the Netherlands early last week, via airmail. The packet should have been received by now, but I haven't had an answer to my question (have you received my headset yet?), even after sending many emails to the RMA department.

I still have no idea if the packet has been received at Corsair??

Can YOU help? I sure hope so as it seems nobody else can. I can PM you details (RMA Number, Tracking Number) if required.

Regards, Nug.

• Corsair Employee
Under CONTACT on the main web site you will find our Number, I would suggest using SKYPE and call the toll free number and our customer service can help you with that. Other wise I would need your case number and send them a message is about all I can do sorry!

OK, thanks for your reply.

I will hold out until after the weekend to see if there is an update. My tracking number now says that the parcel has been delivered and signed for, so i'm not as worried about it now.

If I still haven't heard anything I will follow your advice.

Thanks again, Nug.

I still haven't heard anything. I did get a reply via email saying that the RMA department hadn't received my packet yet, however my track and trace service says that the packet has been signed for and delivered.

Any clue as to what's going on? Is this normal? Any help is appreciated!!!

Thanks, Nug.

Archived