Corsair Community

KB70 MK Cherry Brown Switch

Butch1

Is the K70 RGB LUX being sold or are they discontinued? Only ones I can find are refurbished one on Ebay etc. I've had the K70 MK2 (Amazon) and when I unbox it, the illuminated corsair logo will have small hairline scratches or scuffs on it.If I was to order another one, it might happen again. I love the KB70 MK2

but if that Corsair logo was like the emblem use on the K70 LUX, I would be a happy camper. I used the Cherry Brown (RGB).

"Butch"

The MK.2 series replaced the LUX series. I have one of each and I certainly prefer the MK.2. I thought there was supposed to be a piece of plastic to shield the logo, but I suppose if it happens during manufacturing that won't help. 3 onboard memory profiles and I really like the light up logo. I think it's worth another try.

The MK.2 series replaced the LUX series. I have one of each and I certainly prefer the MK.2. I thought there was supposed to be a piece of plastic to shield the logo, but I suppose if it happens during manufacturing that won't help. 3 onboard memory profiles and I really like the light up logo. I think it's worth another try.

When assembling Corsair keyboards, I wish they would apply a protective film or tape over the illuminating Corsair logo to protect it from scratches. That would be a thoughtful and insightful touch that Corsair

could ascribe to. After all, Corsair has the reputation for high quality products and my previously mentioned suggestion shouldn't be all that hard to accomplish. I've seen youtube videos of unboxing of older

Corsair keyboards and there was this strip of protective film applied over the old Corsair sail logo: go to (1:58)

[ame]

[/ame]

What did you decide to do? Amazon is pretty friendly on returns. I can't believe they would put up much fuss.

Well, for now, I don't have a Corsair keyboard and noticed that the price just jumped back to the $159.95 price. I did looked on Amazon at what looked to be refurbished K70 LUX and read the reviews.

Most of the 9 reviews has issues with them and that didn't sound promising to me. So for now, I'll just check Amazon now and then for a sale on the KB 70 Mk2 RGB (Cherry Brown). You'd think they would

put a 2 cent plastic strip over the Corsair logo on the new KB 70 MK2's like they did before on the older KB 70 LUX models. That would protect it from scratches. If I got one with a protective plastic strip on it

I'd just leave it on for good measure and piece of mind. BTW Amazon let me return the Keyboards I bought from them (scratches on the logo plate).

IMHO, They will just do a blessing over them and re ship them as they got 'em.

Archived