Corsair Community

CUE1 K95 profiles lost after upgrading to iCUE

Ballantin

Hello,

New to the forum and already with some issues...:confused:

I've had a K95 RGB keyboard for some time now and I am quite happy with it, and with the CUE1 software that I use to configure it.

I recently added a new PSU, a Corsair AX1200i, and installed Corsair Link, that worked flawlessly.

Then I decided to upgrade to iCUE. If I can have all the settings in one single place, perfect!

The problem is that after upgrading to iCUE all my keyboard settings disappeared, I cannot see any of my old configurations, I cannot even access the hardware profiles.

Also, for the PSU, there are missing settings like Balanced, Performance, Quiet for the fan.

Any ideas on how to migrate effectively without loosing all my settings?

Does it really worth the effort?

I want to get it done (if I am going to do it) before I start to work on installing the RTX2080ti that I got waiting in its box (I need to undo the WC custom loop and do it again).

Many thanks.

So you were on CUE 1 and jumped to CUE 3 (iCUE)? As far as I know, there is no import function that can skip the generation. Things are too different. I am trying to remember the CUE 1 -> 2 migration and I am not sure it was entirely fluid either, so the possibility of hopping from 1->2->3 seems unlikely to work. Perhaps someone else has a clearer memory of the CUE 1 to 2 migration.

Archived