Corsair Community

Thanks, Corsair =)

mesquerra

Yeah, I know the feeling. I also need a new mousepad, wireless headset and headset stand. And more RGB strips.

Can you get sunburn from too much RGBz?

Damn, I completely forgot about the mousepad. I need one of those too and a RGB strip. Sunburn from RGB? I don't think so, but it's a risk I'm willing to take! Might need to get a pair of sunglasses though. :sunglasse

Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere but are the ML RGBs supported? That's the only reason I haven't downloaded it yet.

Not in this release. You can, however, configure them as HD's. 3 ML fans == 1 HD Fan. Personally, I have 6 ML-RGB fans that I have configured this way ... and had them that way in Link as well. I like the way the effect works.

For reference ... 4 ML Fans == 1 LL Fan and 5 ML Fans == 2 Strips. It's based on LED count.

Not in this release. You can, however, configure them as HD's. 3 ML fans == 1 HD Fan. Personally, I have 6 ML-RGB fans that I have configured this way ... and had them that way in Link as well. I like the way the effect works.

For reference ... 4 ML Fans == 1 LL Fan and 5 ML Fans == 2 Strips. It's based on LED count.

Gonna try that right now. Thanks for the quick response. :):

Archived