Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Engine 1.x Tutorials with KrazyKid!

krazykid

Learning the Corsair Utility Engine is very difficult for new users. I will be making a series of tutorials from basic to advanced on the Corsair Utility Engine, i have been using the utility engine for a LONG time and have also been making profile requests for people. So its time i make some tutorials so everyone learns!

More tutorials soon! Starting off with the basic stuff first.

Reactive Type Lighting Tutorial:

[ame]

[/ame]

Wave Effects Tutorial:

[ame]

[/ame]

Simple Modeswitch

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZfNSXCCdkY[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
A tutorial on animations is coming soon! if anyone has any specific requests on what they want to learn how to do, id be glad to see if i can make a tutorial on it.

A more in-depth tutorial on ripples would be nice. Also, I'm not sure if here would be a good place to post a question, but can you have a look at an earlier post of mine? I got into CUE just a few days ago, and have run into some problems I can't figure out.

A more in-depth tutorial on ripples would be nice. Also, I'm not sure if here would be a good place to post a question, but can you have a look at an earlier post of mine? I got into CUE just a few days ago, and have run into some problems I can't figure out.

I will make more tutorials hopefully this week.

edit: was unable to make more that week.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi great work in here!, i have only just got one of these wonderful keyboards, the Strafe RGB, i would like to know how i can go about setting up keys to have cooldown timers.

for example numpad 7 - 9 are yellow, when one is pressed it then has no light for 8 seconds, then it flashes or something and turns yellow again.

Also while working on new profiles is it possible to have a live preview so you can see what the settings are doing that you are working on? Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hi im new with rgb boards. and been watching some tutorials on making my own profiles.

but every guides i saw was only doing simple effects.

can you teach me to do a simple effect?

when ever i press or type on my letters a color wave happens at my functions keys only

so each keypress i does a color wave across my functions keys.

thanks in advance krazykid

• 8 months later...

Archived