Corsair Community

RGB Fix by April 24th!

delslow

UPDATE:

I've opened a new forum called "CUE" here: http://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=267

From this point on, I'd like all discussions related to CUE to be posted here so I can better segregate hardware and software issues. This will also make it easier for our teams to go in to review software issues so we can properly document them for analysis.

See you all there!

- James

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't hold your breath just yet. I know it's a closed beta test group ... but if there is actual success in establishing 16.8 million colors on the most sought-after gaming keyboard in history WE'D HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT BY NOW. It's 2015 and secrets like that don't remain secret for long.

I wouldn't hold your breath just yet. I know it's a closed beta test group ... but if there is actual success in establishing 16.8 million colors on the most sought-after gaming keyboard in history WE'D HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT BY NOW. It's 2015 and secrets like that don't remain secret for long.

Corsair is good at keeping the beta testers quiet about their secrets, they don't have that many closed beta testers yet. :P

It's a possibility a fix for 16.8m will be implemented, but I wouldn't count on it 100%. At the very least expect a fix for the freezing, but not 16.8m colors.

Why would Corsair change their marketing from touting "16.8 million colors" to "Multi color" or offer full refunds if they were so confident that a fix would arrive soon?

Basically, to cover their asses until the fix does arrive. They changed it to something that is more vague and not inaccurate like "16.8 million colors."

Basically, to cover their asses until the fix does arrive. They changed it to something that is more vague and not inaccurate like "16.8 million colors."

CYA. This is one of the most important lessons you can learn in life. Also, I'm almost to my wit's end with the freezing issue. And also the inability for my z87 chipset to run the spectrograph proggy. /sadface

Come on Corsair, you can do it! We all believe! I'll buy some Dominator Platinum if we get it by this weekend! =P

Both the firmware and the software are finalized and undergoing Validation testing right now to ensure we don't get any undesired effects (BSOD, random crashes, all features are working correctly).

Cheer! (Secretly, I think James is the only person working over there.)

Archived