Corsair Community

I had submitted a ticket (#6469412) on the 19th of May, almost 2 weeks ago, inquiring about not being able to order the backlit FPS keycaps product (which apparently had free shipping to Canada as an option), as well a question about a replacement space bar for the k70. It was a quick and simple question, but it seems that no one has even noticed this. I've checked the online store again, and now not only has the free shipping disappeared, but the option to even order online as well. I'd imagine 2 weeks would have been enough time for an answer, but evidently not--can anyone please help me?

I had submitted a ticket (#6469412) on the 19th of May, almost 2 weeks ago, inquiring about not being able to order the backlit FPS keycaps product (which apparently had free shipping to Canada as an option), as well a question about a replacement space bar for the k70. It was a quick and simple question, but it seems that no one has even noticed this. I've checked the online store again, and now not only has the free shipping disappeared, but the option to even order online as well. I'd imagine 2 weeks would have been enough time for an answer, but evidently not--can anyone please help me?

No one on the forum can see orders. Please call customer service at http://www.corsair.com/en-us/company/contact

Archived