Corsair Community

Corsair Utility Engine Not Working?

Up until recently CUE has been running fine when suddenly something wierd was happening. Everytime I choose any profile after a minute or so the lights within the computer (HD Fans and RGB Strips) reset to rainbow effect. After this happens it still says in CUE that I have the profile selected. If I do any modifications to the profile it will switch back to normal before going back to rainbow again. During all this my keyboard (K70 RGB) stays as it should for the profile. So only the lights within the PC reset to rainbow when I choose a profile. Anyone have any idea what I could do?

I have a little trouble with Asus AuraSync and the Vengeance RGB memories and may be a potential conflict app of this case.

After installed AuraSync, it manages the led memories fine for a time but some day it just can't handle all the modules and then some of them stops to work (lights only) or just light off. No other option else reinstall the AuraSync again solves the problem.

For now, I just detached the memories modules in AuraSync from the mother board and leds strips and setted a color effects in iCUE for the memos, but the light effects on motherboard and the memories are unsynchronized and this is weird to look.

But I think that is nothing we can do about this because iCUE can't handle the Asus motherboards leds and AuraSync can't handle Corsair leds properly and their support is horrible!

• Corsair Employee
All the different software to control lighting can cause issues. Try closing the others one-by-one to make sure nothing is conflicting. It's tough, but we've seen instances where something just doesn't mesh well.

Archived