The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > iCUE Software

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2018, 07:22 PM
XLR8's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973689
XLR8 Reputation: 10
Default At the the end of my mind with icue

I have a brand new glave rgb mouse just a few weeks old. From day one I have dang near all the issues and some that have been talked about on these forums. After thinking it was some kind of software/hardware issue on my PC and doing everything from disabling different software/hardware to reformatting my hard drive. I put any of the other mice (razer,logitec,steelseires) I have on my pc and all is fine!

Is there a special driver I'm missing? Maybe somewhere I have missed on the site?

What are the Corsair engineers doing to fix this issue.

IMO I gave Corsair $50 bucks for nothing!
Old 09-22-2018, 12:26 AM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973702
DevBiker Reputation: 76

Can you be a bit more specific than "dang near all the issues"? What's going on? What's happening that is unexpected? Open ended issue reports like that make it very difficult for us to help you!

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 09-22-2018, 10:41 AM
XLR8's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973730
XLR8 Reputation: 10

I do apologies, but I'm so frustrated. I have some freezes and what seems to be lost signal to the mouse. The lost signal issue is during start up on my pc, as I have to reboot 1-2 times to get the mouse t0 work. Then after I do get pass the startup, the mouse may work for 20 min. to 2 hours be for it starts not to track. The tracking issue is like this. I move my mouse in any direction, and it goes crazy. If I move the mouse and stop the pointer it keeps moving.Other times it just won't move for a second or two. I also hear the window chime that tells a user something has been disconnected or connected.

My system
gigabite motherboard
8mb G.Skilll ram
msi rx570 gpu
ssd
windows 10 64bit.

Last edited by XLR8; 09-22-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:57 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 973746
DevBiker Reputation: 76

Well, that's quite odd and I definitely understand the frustration.

Have you tried plugging the mouse into a different USB port? How about forcing a firmware update?

If neither of those work, you may want to contact Corsair Support or your reseller - you may have a defective unit. I can say that I've (personally) never seen that behavior with my Glaive.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.