Corsair Community

HELP.. what's my prob?!

Nosaj

• Corsair Employee
Please try the system with just one module and reset your Bios and see if the system will post and let you into the bios. If not I would try the memory one module at a time on another MB and you can use [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] to test the memory. But it would be hard to get 2 modules that have a problem.

:brick: Well i tried one module at a time and Insert. I've tried reseting the CMOS. I've changed MB and CPU. I've tried different VideoCards and i know it's getting power cause the fan on it is going. I've changed Power supply. I've checked every connection a hundred times. I turn on the power and On switch and every fan and LED light turn on but the moniter won't wake up. The power light is on but it won't wake up like it does with my old computer. I've also tried turning it off and on again while the new comp is on. Whether it's a RAM problem or not do u have any idea what it could be? If not do u know anyone else who might be able to help?

• Corsair Employee
We can try replacing the modules. But I would if at all possible try testing them on another system and or test your CPU on another system as that might help to isolate the problem. For the RMA if needed. Please send us a email with a copy of the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.xls]form[/URL] or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to [email]Warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email]. Or you can also use the [URL=http://www.corsairmemory.com/main/rma_request.html]On Line RMA Request Form[/URL] as well. If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to [email]warranty@corsairmemory.com[/email] and we will help to resolve it.

Archived