Corsair Community

I need a mouse for 18.5 cm palm grip where my fingers don't curl

masterxm1990

I had interest in the Iron claw mouse that was shown at CES 2019 to replace my un-named mouse because forum rules but the picture shown on the page has the pinky and ring finger curled in for a claw grip. I also looked at the dark core as it seemed bigger than the redacted which may be more comfortable but i still cant figure out if its big enough to be comfortable because the vanity shots of the mouse dont show how its fits in the hands of people with different grips and hand sizes.

I don't know how hard it would be to engineer but if there could be a way to have the Iron claw with the right side design with a finger rest like.... no corsair mice have a finger rest... I need to reference another mouse but cant.... and the thumb buttons of the Dark Core I would buy it in a heart beat.

I had interest in the Iron claw mouse that was shown at CES 2019 to replace my un-named mouse because forum rules but the picture shown on the page has the pinky and ring finger curled in for a claw grip. I also looked at the dark core as it seemed bigger than the redacted which may be more comfortable but i still cant figure out if its big enough to be comfortable because the vanity shots of the mouse dont show how its fits in the hands of people with different grips and hand sizes.

I don't know how hard it would be to engineer but if there could be a way to have the Iron claw with the right side design with a finger rest like.... no corsair mice have a finger rest... I need to reference another mouse but cant.... and the thumb buttons of the Dark Core I would buy it in a heart beat.

Dark Core has an optional right wing for finger rest. I use it for ring and pinky, and helps me control mouse movement without crimpy claw grip.

Archived