Corsair Community

All Kinds of Corsair Link Issues

Garadan77

I saw on Corsairs forum someone mentioning looking for drivers.... by typing in dism /online /get-drivers /format:table | find "Corsair"

command in cmdprompt -- I got nothing, nothing showed up at all.

So I will upload 2 pictures of my device manager and maybe that will help out a bit with whats wrong?

UPDATED:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2ey97qu.jpg - This picture was the first one I took, nothing Corsair related in the USB drop menu. Until, I right clicked on the H100iGTXCooler and searched specifically in the Silabs folder for drivers since it didn't find them automatically.

It updated, I think.... and this is what my device manager looks like now. http://oi64.tinypic.com/351hcsw.jpg -- No more "Other Devices" that lists the H100i GTXCooler, but now there is something in the USB drop menu. Which does appear to be up to date however....the "issue" message that I receive is :

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

Also if this bit of information helps at all here is a picture of what my Corsair Link software shows (I only have 1 660Ti so that kinda threw me off as well)

http://oi64.tinypic.com/28sri9e.jpg

Ah okay, allow me a moment to look over all of those threads, I will try any posted solutions. If I get nothing, I will post the screenshots of my hardware/software as well! Thank you very much!

EDIT: Okay I have actually tried everything on that specific link EXCEPT the last thing the user had posted, so I did that. Now I am not 100% sure if it is working correctly as I don't think I have ever seen it working correctly so I will post a screenshot real quick of what I am looking at in regards to CL program. I can say though, that each "fix" I have attempted to do, has in-fact added more gauges to the left side of my CL program. So I am not sure what that is all about.

EDIT#2: Adding Pictures and the DISM I ran in CMD showed a long list of things.

Certificates never changed from previous to now

Corsair Link has done nothing but either add or remove things from the left side of it with each "fix" I have done, so I really don't even know what is technically supposed to be showing on that software other than what I have seen on google images

The DeviceManagerNow picture, is actually what showed previously & right this minute.

In order to get rid of that H100iGTX Cooler and get the USB thing to show up at the bottom (as shown in the DeviceManagerBefore picture) was to not automatically update that driver (as it didn't work anyways) but instead to manually make it look in the Silabs folder for an update. Which then it disappeared and the USB driver showed up as shown in the previous "USB Before Fix" screenshot. So the only thing I could do different this go around, is before updating it that way, maybe drop back into Safe Mode again and THEN do it. If that makes any difference?

438050877_CertificateShots.thumb.png.5af209f66a69e2b2c54ff0f4241b6ab3.png

1750663899_CorsairLinkNow.thumb.png.eb231a39a479529514053dca73f9e29c.png

DeviceManagerBefore.png.cdfbdcbd3c2f3e46ea2f5008ef5824a4.png

DeviceManagerNow.thumb.png.3a61624eb9bd7532ae75f07b3507334a.png

Well, I actually went there first but the answers I got were as follows:

1.) The Windows drivers might say that, but it shouldn't be an issue to have the cooler work with Corsair Link. (In regards to the Code 52)

2.) The windows drivers might currently give you issues, this is a problem we're looking into. (After mentioning something about them not being signed)

Then they simply suggested maybe just unplugged it because you don't need Corsair Link in order for the cooler to work. However for $130 (Which to me is a decent amount) I wanted the product to work as it is intended to work. So I came to the forum in hopes of finding some folks that may have ran into the same issues as I have and what not.

Unfortunately it seems like I have found these folks BUT.....The fixes aren't quite set in stone as I could do the exact thing someone else did to get it to work, and it not work for me. The whole system seems extremely buggy and inconsistent. From what I understand as well is that this has been somewhat of an ongoing issue. If it cannot be resolved I will most likely resort elsewhere for liquid cooling :(: but I do hope things come together as everyone I have spoke with has said Corsair makes great liquid cooling systems.

Archived