Corsair Community

H110i GT Please Help! No Fans No Led??

Shaneration

been going out of my mind trying to fix this guys

before we start im running Windows 10 pro 64bit

so my H110i GT arrived today and i have installed corsair link but to my surprise the software does not show the fans connected to it neither does it show any sort of Led menu to change the LED color.

the system does seem to be performing on par but is rather loud even at idle, Im assuming the cooler is stuck on performance mode or something along these lines since the RPM is constant at 2300 or so.

Corsair Link Software is Constantly asking me to reboot, the LED does light up and the fans do spin so the unit seems to be functional keeping my CPU way cool.

to sum up

- no led control

- no fans detected

- no ability to control fan speed

- cooler unit is rather loud since being stuck in performance mode

- Software Spamming Reboot Even After Rebooting. (yes, every time)

- fans are spinning

- led is light up

- all connections in correct place. triple checked this.

here is a screenshot of the prompt that wont go away asking to reboot and also showing what corsair link does detect.

couldn't get the image to show here cause im a noob so i made a hyperlink instead please click below c:

Screenshot Click Here

so i found out that pressing the cancel button on the promp that asks to reboot it slowly makes the software recognize that there is more fans and a led they then show up but i am still stuck with the prompt asking me to reboot over and over.

pressing this cancel button 3-5 times or so after a reboot shows all the connected devices. heres another screenshot to try and describe what i mean

Screenshot Click Here

I guess you did not see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153706 in which I specify what you need to do.

hey red-ray im a bit confused as to what the settings should be if u coudl advise me somewhat that would be great i took ur advise in the post and deleted the SelectiveSuspendEnabled it did indeed come back as a REG_DWORD.

you stated in the post that

Only EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled needs to be set to zero and none of the other Device Parameters should be changed/set to zero though there are many misleading posts that say they should. I also suspect CL is setting things to zero when it should not be and this should be corrected.

All my values are set to 0 in reg edit should this be adjusted in anyway im not entirely sure on the correct values should i change these will hyperlink a new screenshot to show my current values after a fresh restart give me a few secs to add link

Is CL now reporting your CL hardware?

Only EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled needs to be set to zero and none of the other Device Parameters should be changed/set to zero though there are many misleading posts that say they should. I also suspect CL is setting things to zero when it should not be and this should be corrected.

Yes, Corsair should to fix CL.

From advanced edit use [Manage Attachments] to upload the .PNG files.

Yes, Corsair should to fix CL.

totally agree man ur fix seems to have worked like a charm let me know if i should edit any values with regedit from what i have now.

think i figured it out i added the attachment

yes CL is picking up all my hardware and works great now :D

no more annoying pop up to reboot leds working all fans detected

thanks for the assistance buddy

Untitled.thumb.png.5f19af7ca507c438ec7d3ff7899463a9.png

Archived