Corsair Community

Link ignoring my profiles?

cheddle

might not be using it correctly or something...

I have a H110i GTX on my CPU and an NZXT X41 on my GPU. when I hit 'save' in NZXT's the X41 fan profile adjusts immediately.

It seems like my h110i is ignoring the settings I enter into LINK?

I have made a custom fan profile yet as soon as my liquid temp reaches 32 degrees my fans go from silent to what sounds like 50% fan speed - eve though my profile has the fan speed at 18% all the way up to 41 degrees.

Further, LINK shows my "h110igtx cooler fan" as on 720 rpm, always... and Speccy reports fan speed at 1480rpm... always...

this cooler is currently the LOUDEST component in my PC. its louder than the H75 I replaced...

Should I take this back and get an NZXT product?

changing to fixed does nothing.

I rebooted my PC a few times (unrelated raid issue) and now it looks like the corsair pump has been updated with my changes (I changed LED colour as well as fan profile)

now its no longer ramping up aggressively at 32 degrees.

--

But it still wont respond when I change the fixed fan speed... how can I force it to update the pumps settings?

Do you have both CL and CAM running? Given what happens on my system it's possible CAM could be causing your issues with the H110iGTX. Try closing down CAM and see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=804133

I will do some testing tonight and see if closing CAM helps.

Should I expect CL to immediately change my fan speeds as soon as I type the new figure in the box? or after I save the profile?

Archived