Corsair Community

"Fan" noise

JerryG122

I recently purchsed a GS700 PSU. I installed it at the same time as a new video card (Radeon 7770HD). I noticed an intermittent niose which I originally attributed to the new vid card. After couple of weeks and about to return the vid card I realised the real problem was the new PSU. I finally noticed that the the fan on the PSU would stop then start juddering (or trying to start spinning) and THAT was when the noise would start up! It is quite loud. Is this a problem that is endemic for this PSU? I found that I can possibly get an "RMA" to return the PSU...but...would I need to send it to you, the manufaturer, and then wait for a new PSU? I can't really do without a computer while the defective unit gets to you and a replacement gets back to me. Would it be easier maybe to just take the PSU back to BestBuy and switch it out for a new one? Thanks for your consideration.

You can certainly always RMA it at the store depending on their policies.

With Corsair, you'd get an RMA number (the form's on the left), and then send your PSU in (you pay for shipping to them and they pay for shipping back). If you can't have any downtime, then after getting the RMA number from tech support you can call in to Customer Service and they can help you set up an Advanced RMA where they'd send one first (with collateral of course).

MY english is bad and i from germany, i can t make the normal english rma.

is here a german people to make a rma for me?

i need help because my ax750 psu is damaged and give undervoltage on the 12 volt rail und my pc get of because undervoltage protection.

sorry to this post

MY english is bad and i from germany, i can t make the normal english rma.

is here a german people to make a rma for me?

i need help because my ax750 psu is damaged and give undervoltage on the 12 volt rail und my pc get of because undervoltage protection.

sorry to this post

Versuch mal dieses >>Sticky<<.

Da wird eigentlich alles erklärt.

I am sorry but you would need to go back to your reseller, there would be no warranty with an item you purchased from another user from a site like Ebay. Sorry!

das wurde mir geantwortet,Aber corsair meint doch das ihre garantie übertragbar ist.

das netzteil hat sonst ohne probleme funktioniert und der fehler ist neu.

kann mir bitte jemand helfen

Archived