Corsair Community

Give us an update on the software.

I've been wanting an update as well since the keyboard was released with software that doesn't work at all.

Yet Corsair's awesome customer service and development team have a "policy" to not share information or give updates on upcoming patches since they don't want to "let people down" when the release date is pushed back for more fixes, etc. Simply and utterly retarded.

What they fail to realize is that no communication at all with their customers is far worse than a delayed release on the new firmware/driver where we at least were given some patch notes or what is being worked on, when we might be able to expect it, etc.

Yeah over 5 months now is a little more than ridiculous. Give us something Corsair. Or perhaps soon many people like myself may never purchase any of your products again due to a lack of support provided for them.

I'm actually starting to look at other keyboards.

Only downside I suppose is they have no "G Keys" for macro assigning. But currently Corsair's software doesn't allow this keyboard to work fully anyways and along with its other issues/flaws I may just pursue that refund thru Corsair soon for this expensive paperweight K90 and purchase a better quality and working backlit LED keyboard with Black or Brown switches. :)

Wow you edited my post for supposedly "promoting" another product?

I simply mentioned another mechanical keyboard with backlit keys and the pros of being able to choose which mx switches you want for the keyboard and the cons of having no macro keys.

That's like not being able to say on the forums that my Logitech G15 Keyboard works without any of the issues my K90 has in regards to the driver/firmware, and that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages the K90 has over the G15 unfortunately.

Keep it up with the editing of my posts... you guys are a joke.

We are in development for software and firmware updates. Updates are being tested as we speak. I'm sorry but any time frame on my end would be purely speculation.

Just not good enough Ramguy. This should have been done BEFORE release. I have seen some pretty poor support for products over the years, this is without a doubt the worst ever. Well maybe a draw between yourselves and Creative for driver support. They are renown for their poor support but they at least make a product that works out of the box.

Just not good enough Ramguy. This should have been done BEFORE release. I have seen some pretty poor support for products over the years, this is without a doubt the worst ever. Well maybe a draw between yourselves and Creative for driver support. They are renown for their poor support but they at least make a product that works out of the box.

Yowch. But true.

Go in the logitech forums and look at all the complaints there is about their software. Also, Logitech doesn't give you any schedule, as to their next software release. At most, you'll get an answer such as "it's being worked on now", but no release date.

Do not forget, what we read in forums, are mostly people having problems, a few trolls and a few helping members. It's the same for all the forums I visit..

Guys, this forum is not here to put down other manufacturers, or to promote them. Also, there's a difference between voicing discontent and insulting people directly. Because of this some posts have been removed. Please keep it within the rules and above all else, civil. Thanks for understanding.

Fine you do not want feedback on this site fine keep being cowards, the more you delete content for more of an *** you make of yourselves, you think we have to make you look bad ha buddy just look at your posts and the forum feedback you do it good enough for us.

Archived