Corsair Community

Corsair Glaive

Alcasczar

I just got my Glaive and I love it, but Iam having a problem I think.

Hard to explain but in addition to mouse wheel button your can tilt right but not tilt left? is this by design or is my mouse defective? it also feels that tilt right is the same as pressing the mouse wheel button?

Basically I want to remap tilt right and tilt left to certain functions in the games I play :)

No, it is not a genuine middle wheel left/right click. The push to the right is the same as triggering the wheel by the normal "push down" method. I am not sure this has come up before and is mostly supposition on my part, but you often get some wheel slip when pressing directly down, especially if things are tense. This provides another way to active the middle wheel click and it the left finger "slide right" should be theoretically faster than a lift and push down.

ugh...UGH... UGGGGHHH

This makes me extremely sad... I liked this mouse but I cannot be without my right and left tilt and middle mouse being separate buttons.

I guess I didn't do my proper research.

Does the Scimitar support Mouse wheel click, left + right tilt as separate buttons or no? I come from having Logitech mouse which did.

Archived