Corsair Community

Corsair H115i CPU Cooler and Corsair 600T Case compatibility

I was wondering if H115i going to fit into the 600T case. I checked the pcpartpicker.com website and when I checked the compatible CPU Cooler for the case, H115i is not present on list that are compatible with the 600T case. I was in doubt about the accuracy of that website. I need advice and help. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Nick,

Thanks for the recommendation. I took a look at the 600c and 600Q, but unfortunately don't like the styling at all. Corsair really hit on a good formula with the 600T, 780T and the 380T, especially with the white option, so I'm a bit surprised that it digressed (my opinion) back into ugly black boxes. I'd happily drop money on a true 600T successor, and from many reviews I've seen on the 780T I'm not alone in thinking the 600T really hasn't had a true successor, only boxes that use the 600 number but lack it's style and flexibility.

So I've decided to just get an original white 600T and use an H100i v2 for the cooling. Ultimately Corsair still makes money off of my decision, but the next time I need to upgrade my cases (I run multiple boxes), the current styling of the Corsair mid-tower cases are a real turn-off for me, so next time I may sadly look elsewhere. Hopefully I can extend the 600T case out as long as possible, I love it's clean look and ease of use to work in.

Thanks again for the suggestion, much appreciated. Just wanted to share my thoughts, since as a product manager myself I live to hear feedback from customers.

Regards and thanks,

Gregg

Archived