Corsair Community

Link and H150i Pro Issue

GroggMan

So I've googled everywhere and can't seem to resolve this issue. Corsair Link was working perfectly fine with my H150i Pro, but then I updated it to the new version last night (4.9.6.19) and now I can't control the pump or fan speeds. Even the RGB light cycles colors (it was static before and changing it to static does nothing). The 3 preset profiles do not change speeds either. I'm at a loss. I tried reverting back to the previous version of Link, but that didn't work. I tried disabling and enabling the USB controller in device manager and also tried uninstalling it. So far all of my attempts have failed. Any idea what is going on?

Reverting to the previous version should have done the trick.

At this point, I would uninstall Link and delete the device driver (deleting all files). Then reinstall the previous version.

I uninstalled both link and the device driver (deleting all files with it). Restarted PC, Driver automatically reinstalled itself and then I installed previous version of Link. Issue still did not correct itself.

http://prntscr.com/iv5ajp

The pump seems to just keep bouncing from 2130 to 2160.

This part is completely normal. The pump is actually quite smooth and the range small, thus the graphic makes the "peaks" look larger than they otherwise might.

Obviously the total cooling unit lockup on 4.6.9.19 is not and PRO users need to be cautious or stay away entirely.

I uninstalled both link and the device driver (deleting all files with it). Restarted PC, Driver automatically reinstalled itself and then I installed previous version of Link. Issue still did not correct itself.

Have you gone into Device Manager and Disabled and then re-Enabled the Corsair USBXp Driver?

I have the same problem as stated above. This needs to be addressed by Corsair.

They are looking into it. Despite the number of posts that we see on this issue, believe it or not, it's not 100% reproducible. I'm not having any issue with my H115i Pro, for example.

Atleast its not locked at a lower RPM, 2130 is still decent, though I prefer higher since I have an OC'ed CPU.

2000 rpm is plenty and likely right at the sweet spot for noise. You can set it to performance at 3000 rpm, but the cooling difference is likely to be 0-1C. Even on my Titan with a 350W load, its custom loop only drops 1C coolant temp between 2000 rpm and 4000 rpm. Pump speed is not likely to be a limitation in short length, low restriction AIO radiators.

I had the exact same issue with my H150i Pro, but deleting the program then reinstalling the previous version of Link worked fine for me. Make sure the version you are attempting to reinstall is 4.9.5.25

This Worked! So the previous version was 4.8.X.X that I was installing, which I thought was the previous version since i downloaded it from Corsairs website. I uninstalled link, and then uninstalled the driver again for good measure. Restarted my pc and installed version 4.9.5.25. That specific version fixed my issue.

So for everyone else having issues, find that specific version to install.

This Worked! So the previous version was 4.8.X.X that I was installing, which I thought was the previous version since i downloaded it from Corsairs website. I uninstalled link, and then uninstalled the driver again for good measure. Restarted my pc and installed version 4.9.5.25. That specific version fixed my issue.

So for everyone else having issues, find that specific version to install.

ya I can't find how to download the 4.9.5.25. version of link.

Archived