Corsair Community

CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB and iCUE

Gronar

Just got some new RAM over the weekend and was wondering if anyone knows how to individually control each LED on these dimms? I'm using 4 sticks and when running The Division 2 and iCUE takes over for in game lighting the 4th dimm is not utilizing all the lights unless I turn off software control, and then they are out of sync so I'm trying to find a way to control/reset them. Thanks in advance!

Just got some new RAM over the weekend and was wondering if anyone knows how to individually control each LED on these dimms? I'm using 4 sticks and when running The Division 2 and iCUE takes over for in game lighting the 4th dimm is not utilizing all the lights unless I turn off software control, and then they are out of sync so I'm trying to find a way to control/reset them. Thanks in advance!

Did you try restarting iCUE and what effects are you using?

You can control the individual LEDs, you need click and drag with the mouse to select the LEDs you want for that layer. You can get different effects and colors by layering and selecting different LEDS, you can also alt click on LEDs as well IIRC (PC is at home). I was able to make a US Flag with my RAM, though I have the non-dominator RGB Pro RAM.

Division 2 is an iCUE synchronized lighting game. To stop the game from controlling the lighting, untick the SDK box in the general settings. With that off, you will be able to apply individual effects as described above. I have no idea how the lighting reacts in that game, but in the other one (Metro Exodus) it’s not always as expected.

Kind of an answer to both but I was just using the game controlled effects for The Division 2 and 3 of the RAM modules run sync'd up together with no issue with software control checked on in iCUE but the 4th module only lights the top 6. If I uncheck software control all the LEDS in module 4 are on but they aren't sync'd with the other 3, colors are right but not the moving pattern. I was just wondering if there was a setting somewhere that you could like reset the modules to a default state to see if that might get them to sync up correctly when the game takes over control.

Other than leafing through the code, there is no way to know what it "should look like". Best chance is another Dominator RGB owner who is playing the game and can offer comparisons. Edited by c-attack
Predictive text sucks

I have the same Problem with The Division2 and iCUE.

i got the dual quad kit of CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB.

DIMM 1-4 are working but DIMM 4 is out of sync and DIMM 5-8 are using my effects i set.

Everything of my Corsair Hardware is using the Game effects except DIMM 5-8 and the Problem out of sync DIMM 4.

I have the same Problem with The Division2 and iCUE.

i got the dual quad kit of CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB.

DIMM 1-4 are working but DIMM 4 is out of sync and DIMM 5-8 are using my effects i set.

Everything of my Corsair Hardware is using the Game effects except DIMM 5-8 and the Problem out of sync DIMM 4.

I chatted with one of the guys that developed the lighting integration in the game and he told me that it was designed with the Vengeance RAM which uses 10 LED's and not the Dominator which has 12. Will be updated in the future but no time frame. As for the quad kit I wonder if they've even considered that would be used with 8 DIMMs?