Corsair Community

Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE

alexxfiles

Bonjour,

J aimerais acheter le Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE.

Pour bénéficier des led sur les 2 ventilateurs, faut il acheter du matériel supplémentaires genre commander pro ou lightning node ? Ou alors il suffit de connecter les cables fournis sur la pompe? Et l USB sur la carte mère ?

Merci d avance.

Alex.

Hello,

I would like to buy the Hydro Series H100i RGB PLATINUM SE.

To benefit the LEDs on the 2 fans, do you have to buy additional equipment like commander pro or lightning node? Or can you simply connect the cables supplied on the pump? And the USB on the motherboard?

Thanks

Alex.

Edited by alexxfiles

No, all you need is the cooler and the fans that come with it. Plug everything in as is documented in the manual and you should be good to go. You will also need to install iCue to control the fans and their LEDs.

By the way, before you install the cooler in your system (or before you buy it), check the lot code to ensure it isn't one of the defective units that have been recalled recently.

No, all you need is the cooler and the fans that come with it. Plug everything in as is documented in the manual and you should be good to go. You will also need to install iCue to control the fans and their LEDs.

By the way, before you install the cooler in your system (or before you buy it), check the lot code to ensure it isn't one of the defective units that have been recalled recently.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if these are going to come back in stock? I know there has been a recall and they probably have to fix those first. I have a build just waiting for this cooler to come back in.

Does anyone know if these are going to come back in stock? I know there has been a recall and they probably have to fix those first. I have a build just waiting for this cooler to come back in.

I don't know where you are located but I am in southern California and went to 4 different Fry's locations to find one. Their website isn't accurately reflecting each store's current inventory. I ended up having to drive 5 hours round trip to Oxnard to a location that only had ONE in stock (and luckily it wasn't a recalled #). Good luck with your search!!