Corsair Community

VOID Pro USB Audio Static

BlooSev

I hear a feint static noise while using the headset. For example, when I play Rainbow Six Siege and press the settings icon the static noise starts and then fades away slowly. I have read elsewhere that I should force update my firmware through CUE. I am on version 0.01, but when I try to force update nothing happens and the static noise persists. I have also tried different USB ports. Someone please help.

Hi BlooSev, which version of CUE are you running? Also, can you see if this happens on another computer?

I am on version 2.24.50 of CUE. I plugged it into my laptop and did not experience the same issue. I do not have another PC available to test it on. I have also read somewhere else that I should change my sample rate, but my sampler rate is locked and I cannot change it. Its on 8 channel, 16bit, 480000Hz.

I just uninstalled CUE and now my headset works perfectly fine. I don't hear anymore static. However I know only have a 2 channel headset instead of 8 channel. Do you know why there is static when I have CUE installed? Edited by BlooSev

• 1 year later...