Corsair Community

Voice prompts gone

yuppicide

Corsair Void Wireless SE. Updated to CUE 2.24.50 awhile ago. Today (yesterday too I believe) the voice prompts are not working (mic on/off, charging, etc). So I can't tell if the mic is on or off.. or if the headset comes on or off.

This is a problem because the only real issue I've had since I have had the unit is that it doesn't always connect. Press power button, it would make do do do noise then nothing. Then you'd power off, back on and hope it connects again.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I am having the same problem. voice prompts stopped working when I updated to 3.12.118. I tried rebooting, restarting the system, repairing the installation etc. When I disable and enable the voice prompts I hear the 'voice prompts activated message, but no prompt to tell me if the mic is active or not. My firmware is .15 and it says I have the latest one. I also tried forcing the firmware update. Not sure what to try next. I have windows 10 and and Alienware laptop. Edited by dragonheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Any fixes for this? My mic is about a week old and it started doing this. I forced and updated and temporarily fixed it. Now its just gone forever. I did reset my computer, disconnected the usb adapter and reconnected thousands of times. Pretty annoying after paying for a $100 mic. I'm tempted to return and get the Virtuoso but at the same time holding myself not to thinking it'l do the same. It's kind of annoying not having the voice prompt because you never know when you're muted or when you're battery is low unless you connect to ICUE.

I tried all kinds of stuff in these threads, but nothing worked, until I noticed that the iCue software was muted in the windows volume mixer. Duh! 2019-12-20%20%281%29.png?psid=1 hopefully that helps someone. Edited by Techup
pic not showing
  • Like 2

I tried all kinds of stuff in these threads, but nothing worked, until I noticed that the iCue software was muted in the windows volume mixer. Duh! http://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahi9Ynp2dKn_iPdBqpUAaTRvyq0hPw?e=QyPWDB hopefully that helps someone.

Mine still does it :(. I'm going to return it and just get a Virtuoso.

• 2 months later...
so I got a wireless void pro 2 days ago (it's refurbished but corsair certified refurbished) and am running ICUE 3.22.74 and today it has started to stop connecting occasionally and since the connecter is still connected my computer (MacBook air 2014 running on High Sierra) my computer acts like headphones are connected and starts playing sound with my computers speakers. So the problem is the voice prompts aren't working I've tried restarting ICUE and the headset and the connection seems to work again when I turn my headset on and off but then it just loses connection 10 minutes later again.