Corsair Community

No loudness equalization with Void pro RGB

Kyorakouille

Hello guys english is not my first language so there may be some grammar mistakes in my post sorry.

I recently bought a Corsair void pro rgb headset and for me in some games the sound of guns or spells are really too loud in comparison to other sounds.

So i know that this problem can be fixed with the loudness equalization in windows sound menu but it doesn't appear, i can't activate it because it's not here i don't have the option.

On the corsair software there are no loudness equalization so my games are really too loud when there are some action at the screen and i don't want to be deaf so do you guys know a solution to my problem ?

Sorry again if i write something wrong.

So you can enable loudness equalization using the Corsair Void by plugging the headset directly in the audio jack. Only problem is this disables the microphone and if you're playing WoW with people pvp or pve you need a mic. I'm going through the same situation with my brother but for PUBG. He's using a corsair void and can only enable loudness equalization when not using the dolby 7.1 usb adapter but no mic...if there is a way to enable the mic let me know but i'm pretty sure you need the adapter.

As an alternative, you can manually change the volume of the application under Windows Mixer.
Unless he's having some type of audio issue like missing drivers - Why go though that?

You're paying for a product with all that included a "7.1" plug and play corsair software, he should have all those option available through USB with no problems.

I have none of those issues with Logitech, SteelSeries, Razer and even with regular headsets like the Skullcandy Crusher using a 3rd party "7.1" software, I have EQ's with no issues at all.

Hello guys english is not my first language so there may be some grammar mistakes in my post sorry.

I recently bought a Corsair void pro rgb headset and for me in some games the sound of guns or spells are really too loud in comparison to other sounds.

So i know that this problem can be fixed with the loudness equalization in windows sound menu but it doesn't appear, i can't activate it because it's not here i don't have the option.

On the corsair software there are no loudness equalization so my games are really too loud when there are some action at the screen and i don't want to be deaf so do you guys know a solution to my problem ?

Sorry again if i write something wrong.

What Mobo do you have? If you're connected through USB and using Corsair "7.1" Software, you should be able to utilized those features...

• 3 weeks later...

When I plug in my VOID headset directly into the audio jack I can turn on Loudness Equalization, but the 7.1 surround sound doesn't work. When I plug in the headset to the USB adapter 7.1 surround sound works, but I can't turn on Loudness Equalization.

Is there really no way to get both 7.1 surround sound and Loudness Equalization? Could there be some Dolby software that does that?

Archived