Corsair Community

VOID Wireless 7.1 - No device detected

ilooocookies

Hi guys,

I have a Corsair Void Wireless 7.1 headset but it seems I can't get CUE to recognise my headset anymore. It has worked well in the past but suddenly stopped working.

The weird thing is the headset works partially:

Sound: works but not sure if 7.1 though

Mute: works

Volume changer: does not work

Lighting: cannot change lighting, it stays on standard cycle trough all colors.

CUE: No Device Connected

What I have tried:

- Uninstall/Reinstall Drivers + CUE (using 2.13.80)

- Paired dongle with headset, worked like a charm, but no device connected message remained.

- Tried other USB port + Reinstall/Uninstall drivers and CUE

Unfortunately these steps did not fix my problem.

Anyone have an idea what I could do next?

Is there maybe a way to force the firmware update even when the headset is not recognised by CUE?

Thanks in advance!

I'm having the exact behavior as ilooocookies. I've tried re-installing the drivers with just the dongle, and with installing CUE. The Dongle shows up in the device manager as "Corsair VOID Wireless Gaming Dongle" so the drivers are being recognized correctly by the OS.

But opening CUE still says no devices detected. I'd really like to set the RGB colors and the auto shut off that was available in the previous version of CUE...

What version of CUE are you running?

Does the headset have sound even though it is not detected in CUE?

Open Device Manger > Open the properties for the dongle > Driver Tab > Is it using the Corsair drivers or Microsoft USB audio?

If is Microsoft's, You can find the audio drivers in the install folder for CUE under the drivers folder.

What version of CUE are you running?

Does the headset have sound even though it is not detected in CUE?

Open Device Manger > Open the properties for the dongle > Driver Tab > Is it using the Corsair drivers or Microsoft USB audio?

If is Microsoft's, You can find the audio drivers in the install folder for CUE under the drivers folder.

Yes, the headphones and microphone both work and are using the Corsair drivers version 2.0.45.0. I've tried un-installing the drivers and then re-installing, then restarting, and still nothing when I open up CUE.

I'm running version 2.13.80 of CUE.

It's fixed for me. I had issues with about all my USB drivers, my PS3 controllers stopped working too.

I was using SCP toolkit and while troubleshooting my controllers I found this tutorial to remove most of my USB devices and reinstall them.

After a few restarts my headset popped up in CUE again and is working fine now.

Thanks for the help anyways guys.

• 1 month later...

Guys I have a slightly more complicated issue. Corsair dont seem to be able to help.

I goy my Void RBG USB 7.1 headset today. I plugged it in and windows failed to install the drivers. The headset however did make a beep. I then installed the CUE and if i select profiles in the CUE the headset makes beeping noises. However if I use something with sound, it comes out my monitors speakers. I tried various things mentioned on the internet and nothing has worked so far.

In device manager there is a :!: over the corsair drivers.

Also the headset is not recognized, it is not found in sound settings but in Printer and hardware also with a :!:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Try reinstalling your motherboard drivers and the usb drivers if the motherboard came with them. Look online for those. I had this same issue when I was reformatting my computer recently and it was because I was installing too many drivers without restarting the computer. IT really really helps to install one driver package and then do a reboot when prompted before installing another driver. Be sure to reboot in teh future when software wants you to including after uninstalling the motherboard / usb drivers, and after installing the CUE software.

Archived