Corsair Community

Just bought a void but issues

techen

So, Overall great headset for the money.

Was playing away at total war, warhammer and on teamspeak with my friends. NO ISSUES, Sound was great.... Then static and a flash red blinking light on the headset and then it lost signal to the USB pen bit... But it's plugged in via usb while this happen and now I can't get it to sync back, What happen? Was working fine...

Well I open'd a ticket about it anyway, I helped when I resync'd both the headset and usb stick but playing overwatch once again the audio became laggy, Sound cracked up and then the headset lost the signal over and over and over... Getting abit bored of it...

Have you tried a different USB port?

Do you have a lot of wireless devices near the dongle and headset?

Tried USB 2 and USB 3 ports, Both on my mobo, On my display and ontop of my PC case and the problem keeps coming back.

There isn't anything wireless apart from my headset and not much plugged into the usbs anyway.

I've only started to suffer another issue, When plugging the headset in to charge with the USB cable provided it will just drop the headsets signal and will refuse to reconnect until unplugged ?? Yet on the first day it did this no problem. So confused :!:

Have you tried reflashing the firmware via CUE? Does it help?

Reply back to your ticket with your current issues and see what Corsair says.

Took the headset back to the store and got another one, Brand new and yep. It's doing it again. Randomly dropping signal over and over, Never had a reply from corsair yet and there chat is useless. Poor show so far :confused:

Also you can't the headset without the wireless dongle when its plugged in via USB? Seems abit.. meeh...

Am starting to think it maybe something to do with windows 10, Having a look it seems back in the day there were a lot of people getting issues with wireless headsets and windows 10 stuff however it doesn't seem common nowadays. But the fact it's happen with this brand new headset and the one before that makes me assume its more software...

All fixed now. One of the follow has completey fixed the random discounts, usb issues and all that.

Updated intel chipset drivers

Updated USB drivers for motherboard

Disable Driver signature enforcement

So if anyone else gets my issue, try it.

• 2 months later...
All fixed now. One of the follow has completey fixed the random discounts, usb issues and all that.

Updated intel chipset drivers

Updated USB drivers for motherboard

Disable Driver signature enforcement

So if anyone else gets my issue, try it.

I just did this, any many other "fixes", and this still happens.

Very disappointed because the headset isn't even 2 weeks old.

Any other fixes aside from, Re-pairing, Reinstalling Drivers or CUE, Etc...

Archived