Corsair Community

h2100

omfgr4ng3r1

well i have been getting a problem recently basically what happen is when i plug in the dongle and connect the headset to the computer it works, but when i try and charge my headset with the charger cable it refuses to play audio and it stop working. can anyone help?

• 1 month later...

ok so this is what i have figured out so far, sorry for long reply bit busy irl. so when i have the dongle and the headset connect to the PC i can hear the audio it works fine, but when i plug the charger in to charge the headset it does this.

this is when the headset and the dongle is only on and this what happen when i plug the charger into the headset.

it just vanishes and doesnt work.

anyone got any ideas thanks in advanced

The headset is seen in the first picture needs to be set as the default audio device or your application will need to manaully be set to output to the headset.

Can you open Device Manager and Devices and Printers (Control Panel) while the charger is plugged in to the headset? Does Windows show any errors?

yeah i set it to default, but no errors come up when im on the device and printer, it like when i put the charger into the headset it vanishes from the PC like it not connected at all. im 100% sure its not the cable because it work fine on my xbox one controller to see if it was the cable

Archived