Corsair Community

CUE 1.12.xx

t0dddy

Has any1 got a dropbox link or anything to the new CUE FOR VOID HEADSET, i have had an email from @corsair chris, if you wish to see a screenshot thats fine, but he is in USA i believe and will be asleep, he asked me for my email address, which i have replied but if any of you can provide me with the new beta CUE that would be great, he knows me & he gives me it himself just dont want to wait till tomorrow when he gets up being on otherside of the world lol

Cheers Guys..

Rgards Toddy

worked fine for me, i just right clicked the .msi clicked install, but first uninstall all cue software through remove programs, also go into app data hidden folder and delete all corsair folders in both local, roaming and maybe some others :) restart pc after doing all this then do the .msi install ;)

goodluck!

Can someone please provide me with the link also? I am having really frustrating issues with my VOID Wireless.

beta links are not to be shared. You need to contact Corsair Chris if you want to test the beta. But the beta for 1.12.XX is coming to an end as the final versions are being tested and will be released soon.

Archived