Corsair James

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While you're at it, give the 2100 the mic loopback function just like the 1500 has.

Not being able to hear myself is infuriating.

And here we are.. slightly over a year later. Has Corsair listened? No..

Instead, im having to use some janky 3rd party software that breaks more often than it works.

C'mon Corsair.. get your skid together, every other headset can do it, why cant yours..

• 3 weeks later...

These new drivers are absolutely atrocious for the Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2 Headset. What happened to the Virtual Speaker Shifter for 7.1 Surround Sound that can be seen in this video: https: //www. youtube.com/ watch?v=7IrGi1O1MAQ

Also no option in the control panel to lower/mute microphone feedback?

Edited by ChaChaLoco

Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but these drivers are why I didn't buy a Corsair Scimitar or go with a Corsair keyboard. So their software directly cost them money. Just putting that out there in case somebody from corsair looks at this.

Good hardware but terrible software stack. I should have stick with Vengeance 1300. P2 headset so no software stack to worry about. I kinda regret buying the 1500 V2.

It's kinda shameful that the older software 1.1.1 works in order of magnitude better than the current release, which seemed rushed to seemingly support Windows 10 and failed miserably in such endeavor.

Too bad money talks and Corsair go all greedy and won't listen to customer feedback.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am unhappy with the bass on my headphones with the new 2.0.37 drivers and I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. However, by doing this, I am now unable to install the old drivers that i had on windows 7 and this upsets me greatly as I really miss the sound quality on the old drivers. If anyone could help me, i'd really appreciate it!

Jay.

• 6 months later...
I am unhappy with the bass on my headphones with the new 2.0.37 drivers and I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. However, by doing this, I am now unable to install the old drivers that i had on windows 7 and this upsets me greatly as I really miss the sound quality on the old drivers. If anyone could help me, i'd really appreciate it!

Jay.

Isn't it possible to install the 1.1 driver in compatibility mode for Win 10 ?!

I have VOID USB headphones on Windows 10, and the bass is adjustable via the graphic equalizer in CUE. There's even a bass boost preset.

Have you tried adjusting your equalizer?

The discussion is about normal operation and good quality sound of Vengeance 1500 with Windows 10...

Yes, roman4o, and I am responding to the request of a person who is using it on Windows 10: "If anyone could help me, i'd really appreciate it!" of a person who is unhappy with the bass by giving a concrete suggestion (adjust the equalizer) as I also am using Windows 10, and I explicitly gave the conditions behind my suggestion (i.e. I am using a CUE with VOID USB), with the idea that if my suggestion is helpful for me to adjust bass quality that it may be useful to the poster.

If you find my suggestion INVALID, then please do offer something useful to the person that requests help. If my suiggestion IS valid, than it doesn't really matter that my own experience is from somewhere else, right?

Does anyone have any idea what's going on with this headset?

I was given a pair at the weekend only to find that they don't work due to a driver error, though once I had downloaded the new software, they still don't work.

After going through its properties and finding the error, it turns out its an error code 10.

Could someone please help as its driving me nuts...

• 5 months later...

Hi

I have 2 x H2100.. I use one while the other is charging. I used to be able to 'fudge' things a bit (didn't always work but..) by turning off one of the headsets and disabling it in playback devices.

Since the Creators Update.. nope.

I just wanted to select the headset OR even better they both output 7.1 .. its a sharp reminder as I use these everyday for more than ten hours, that when I switch to the non-7.1 something is wrong :/

I was VERY happy with the H2100, and that's why I bought a second. I mean.. flip!, it would take a Corsair Dev LESS THAN A DAY to fix this issue. output 7.1 to all headsets, there is probably even provision for it in the code, but it remains disabled.

I have been singing Corsairs praises for many years, amongst friends, online, on my blog and the group I admin to. BUT MAN.. this has been a total drag since I bought the second pair!

I have bought: Corsair PSU, RAM, case.. all VERY happy with. And I was happy with the H2100 until this :/ .. what a bummer!

• 2 weeks later...
NOthing but garbage since the first day! 4 hours running time from full charge. even when plugged in they last about 5hours. Sound drops in and out randomly every couple of mins(no sound for about 3 secs then comes back again). turns its self off (auto off is not enabled), mic sensitivity problems the list goes on and on. Have had no replies or assistance in rectifying these problems from the corsair team. I had the latest drivers and software. 120$ down the toilet. I have since bought a 45$ headset from eBay that has wiped the floor with this companies product. Pick your game up corsair, absolutely disgusting. I am apart of a few popular gaming guilds and have made posts about my finding with the product and the companies lack of support(as in no support) inside their forums. Members have posted back saying the same thing about your products and your service. If you are considering buying this product, Do yourself a favor. I don't know about their other products but judging by this sh_tshow of a product buy your gear from another company. If something goes wrong, don't expect help from corsair. very poor :mad::mad:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've a corsair vengeance 2000 and recently updated W10 to creators update.

After the update, mic is recording some loud buzz sound.

I've seen that mic and sound is using microsoft drivers and not corsair one. I just update to this last version and in device manager I see:

- In audio inputs and outputs 2 devices:

- Microphone (Corsair vengeance 2000 headset) with Microsoft drivers 27/07/2017 10.0.15063.502

- Speaker (Corsair vengeance 2000 headset) with Microsoft drivers 27/07/2017 10.0.15063.502

- In sound video and game controllers:

- Corsair vengeance headset with Corsair Drivers 14/08/2014 1.0.0.30

Is this behaviour expected? Why my microphone is recording this static sound?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
I have the Void Pro and there is no bass, its very flat and pingy sounding. I boxed it back up and went back to my vengeance 1500 which for 1 has great bass, the software allows for positioning of the speaker references in 5.1 and 7.1 the CUE does not. I dont understand why release software that doesn't compliment your hardware corsair. I am frustrated with your void pro and its associated software. please fix CUE so it has the positional features for 5.1 and 7.1 along with the bass. both the vengeance 1500 and Void Pro uses the same driver yet Vengeance 1500 sounds 100x better than Void pro.

• 1 month later...

I love corsair stuff but the software issues are driving me crazy.

Why do you have to go into advanced to see the battery level!?

Why does my headphones never charge properly, software reports 100% charge, i unplug and within 10 minutes it's beeping for low battery.

Rapidly drops and turns off the headset, kill software and reload and 'oh look at that' i have 60% charge again.

I just installed the latest version and it won't load, just crashes instantly. It only works from start-up, if closed it won't re-open which leaves me with no Dolby.

not sure how much longer i can put up with this. Had none of this issues with the 2100 BUT the ear bracket broke twice.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...