Corsair Community

K95 RGB 2.12.66 stutter,locked keys,malfunctions

So I just recently updated to 2.12.66 from 2.8, and I thought this was going to fix my Scimitar not being recognized first time I login from boot up, not loading app to linked profiles.

But now i'm also dealing with my key board "stuttering", delaying key presses way after they have been pressed, not even recognizing key presses, or holding the key after I release it until i hit another key. Sometimes it will trigger keys I haven't even pressed. Also it has problems with connecting to the software after I disconnect and reconnect, coming up with malfunction error and is non clickable in the software. When I quit the software I don't have any problems, but i can't do what I bought this keyboard for...

What is going on? I have had nothing but issues with this software...

-Try connecting the keyboard and Scimitar to a Intel Controlled USB port. Refer to your motherboard's user manual for more details.

-Make sure you also have the latest USB chipset drivers installed, Windows update, BIOS, etc.

-Try adjusting the polling switch at the front of the keyboard as well and see whether that changes anything related to the keypress delay.

-Try connecting the keyboard and Scimitar to a Intel Controlled USB port. Refer to your motherboard's user manual for more details.

-Make sure you also have the latest USB chipset drivers installed, Windows update, BIOS, etc.

-Try adjusting the polling switch at the front of the keyboard as well and see whether that changes anything related to the keypress delay.

I found out what is causing the issue, every time there is any sort of colour change it causes problems for the keyboard. I have set it to a static colour for now but I did not have this issue before the CUE update. It is connected to a USB 3.0 port if that makes a difference as i only have two USB 2.0 ports, and my xbone controller takes up one of them and this keyboard takes up 2 usb ports so I have both in USB 3.0. BOIS and USB chipset drivers are all up to date. I don't have a polling switch on this keyboard just BOIS switches.

This seems to be software related.

Archived