Corsair Community

Issues with commander pro and LL Fans

Mr_Rata

Hi, yesterday finished my corsair 500d RGB SE build... but in commander pro can see performance option to configure speed fans. Every time fans are spinning correctly, and lights working good. I've 4 fans connected to commander pro.

Sometimes the performance tabs appears, but only for one or tow seconds..and gone .. add some picks. Thx for hhelp

a0c691c26b4b9b245cc211e1f44b4bc7.png

859d89400cf68d18795a0166adcb55ce.png

03491417bbb8bb98a68467fd19b8700e.png

hi! ive the last version of icue and commander pro firmware ... tried without keyboard profile.. but its same ...commander pro says 0v ¿¿

While booting, fans are like very quiet mode, but when windows starts and load icue and my profile,fans become noisy

e50069b29f2bc4dd0916ab014c988a0b.png

i also have no notifications panel inside of my commander pro? should there be one inside?

i just noticed i have a notification panel inside of my hx750i psu... but its not working when i select a temperatur the colors will not change to it when reached the temperatur...

tried a few things without result ... tried to uninstall icue .. tried to install corsair link .. but fans are blinking .. like icue .. tried with only one fan plugged .. Must commander pro have greed led shining ?my commander pro led are off ... May my commander pro are broken ?

Recorded a video:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

First, if you set 4-pin PWM fans to 3-pin DC mode, that's incorrect. Please set them to the correct mode for the fan. LL Fans are PWM fans.

Second, both of your screen shots above are when in a Hardware Profile for your K95. Please use a regular (software) profile.

Third, the behavior that I'm seeing in the video looks like there is another software application that it accessing the CoPro. Do you have any other system tools that read the CoPro's sensors running? (for example, HWInfo)

And ... the LED should be off. That's not an issue. I'd be worried if it was on.

Oh thx! I got it!!! I had hwinfo running ... even works fine with hw k95 profile!! if I turn on and restart icue, commander pro,now working well... but if I start hwinfo again, issues come back ...well I would like have both app together ..

Well may too late. but found this http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=178496 with my same issue... thx anyway

Archived