Corsair Community

Corsair Lighting Pro Node not detected in Link 4 or Icue

Pretty much what the title says. I have read through the forums and checked youtube for a solution and none of the fixes work.

I have plugged in the Lighting Pro Node into two different USB headers on my mobo and it does not see the Lighting pro node which is connected to the corsair fan hub that came with my case (Corsair 570X). I doubled checked the SATA connection (no molex) and the lighting pro node connection to the fan hub.

All fans are spinning and showing the default rainbow color. Link 4 sees the fans in the monitor section, but it does not see the light pro node. Icue doesn't detect anything.

I disabled fast boot in windows and in the bios as well. XCHI is enabled.

I am requesting help on the MSI forums as well under the motherboard section. I updated the bios on my mobo as well. Still no joy on getting the USB headers(s) to see the lighting pro node. I even checked in the BIOS where you can mouse over all parts of the motherboard to see what is connected. When I mouse over the headers, just says that nothing is plugged in.

Any thoughts or ideas? Appreciate the help!

Hi guys,

I Fix the issue in my Lighting node pro.

My lighting node pro, after i shutting down my PC, stop to work, and i have to removed the supply connector and usb to work again.

So, after a few hours lost, connecting and disconnect cables, i decide isolate the both 2 Red wired on the USB connector, and works!

Everything works now.

I hop this can help.

Regards.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Hi guys,

I Fix the issue in my Lighting node pro.

My lighting node pro, after i shutting down my PC, stop to work, and i have to removed the supply connector and usb to work again.

So, after a few hours lost, connecting and disconnect cables, i decide isolate the both 2 Red wired on the USB connector, and works!

Everything works now.

I hop this can help.

Regards.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Plugging in the LNP to the external connectors behind the pc case didn't work for me, but this did. I can't thank you enough.

Edit: Yes. I created an account on this forum, not because the LNP is my first corsair product, but because I wanted to thank NightRider.

Edited by zartl10
Forgot to add information

• 7 months later...

Thank you so much to NightRider, been searching for few days look from different forum everywhere.

None of the solution works for me until i see your post here (So happy)

I am a Z170 Pro gaming/Aura Mobo's user, lately I just bought the QL fans series, i followed your steps to isolate both red wire. Amazingly, it works!

Previously i have update my Bios, install and re-install Icue ( > 10 times), remove USB driver, uninstall Aura, uninstall Logitech Gaming software, went to Bios set up USB to legacy mode or Auto mode and many many (not the main points here to share details)

Finally I can start to study what ICUE can do for me instead of looking for solution regarding to Corsair Fan's lighting off after reboot. And it is very ignoring and I have to unplug/replug the cable to enable the lighting (now no longer needed ... : D) 

Thank you again Night Rider, special create an Account to share to the ppl who have this issue in future, so that they no need to repeat what we have done.

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-22 at 1.20.58 AM.jpeg

Edited by Vincent_MY