Corsair Community

570x Mirror Edition

Zotty

Sooooo,,, Corsair guys :)..

the new 570x Mirror Version....

the RGB psu shroud logo?... it is isn't it?.... if so... will this be available as a spare and/or Upgrade like the current normal white one is??

I am fairly confident there would be a hoard of people willing to purchase such goodness!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know im not answering you question but im happy to see an official thread for this case. I bet it has slipped under the rug for most people. I was very excited to see this new case. I want to buy it so badly but im not sure if i should wait and see some type of review or actual video footage of the case so i get a good idea of what the mirror glass is like. Hopefully it doesn't sell out! Some of my thoughts/observations on this case.

-Its still holding the same dimensions as the normal 570x.

-Happy to see official support of a top 280 rad as this is what i'll probly be getting.

-Seems like the back panel is heavily tinted.

-Built in case lighting. Below the SSD trays there is some weird controller, seems like a bare bones commander pro. Or perhaps the pictures on the site is a prototype edition. I wonder how many strips we get? Will i need to get the Lighting Pro Expansion kit?

-Im seeing a 4th "fan" connected to the RGB hub in the pics. I wonder if thats case logo RGB or they accidentally left a fan in there when taking pics.

-With what appears to be some type of hex/torx bolt, I wonder if its possible to replace the side mirrored glass panel with a regular tempered glass replacement.

-In the description it says it has a reset button on the front panel I/o but in the pictures, it appears to show the new usb 3.1 type c I/O upgrade for regular 570s. I could be an idiot though and not seeing it.

-No pics showing off the vertical GPU mount wish I would assume is a pretty important feature to show off.

-LOOKS like it comes with a PSU shroud.

Thats all ive noticed, but i dont own any of the cases so my eye might not be that good.

Great post buddy :)..

I have the v1 570x and would certainly be up for buying the RGB logo as a 'spare/upgrade'

if i was gong for a case change i am not sure if i would go for the this one or the new 500d se which apparently is taller than the 570x.....

to add,,,

oxiJaJc.jpg

That panel in the back of the PSU shroud is the Corsair logo on the shroud.. can see its Sata power and two ribbons.. I would assume one runs up to the RGB Fan LED hub and the other to the front Sails logo maybe?

That panel in the back of the PSU shroud is the Corsair logo on the shroud.. can see its Sata power and two ribbons.. I would assume one runs up to the RGB Fan LED hub and the other to the front Sails logo maybe?

Good call on that. Kind of hard to tell the depth there :laughing: as ive only been shopping rather than owning these cases.

Has anyone found out any more information on this case? I Haven't seen any reviews anywhere and i do not know which one to go for the 570x rgb or the newer mirrored one. It mentions pre-installed lighting but it doesn't say where it is or how much of it there is . Like if i got the case are there enough RGB strips to satisfy or would i need to buy some more? Also i needed exactly six case fans. But one of them is now filled up (i'm assuming by the RGB Light on the PSU shroud and the front of the case. Any new info would be great.

Has anyone found out any more information on this case? I Haven't seen any reviews anywhere and i do not know which one to go for the 570x rgb or the newer mirrored one. It mentions pre-installed lighting but it doesn't say where it is or how much of it there is . Like if i got the case are there enough RGB strips to satisfy or would i need to buy some more? Also i needed exactly six case fans. But one of them is now filled up (i'm assuming by the RGB Light on the PSU shroud and the front of the case. Any new info would be great.

Im in the same situation. Anxiously awaiting info as this will probly be my case for my new build. At first this case was only available on Corsairs site. Last night i found it was on Amazon but temporarily out of stock. Today, a link for Newegg shows up through google, but it doesn't work. So it seems its making its way to online retailers. I dont see how there could be an embargo on it since its available for purchase on the site, and there is an official page for it also on Corsair. I would imagine based off those, there will be more info pretty soon.

bit of info for you guys.

Firstly.. we are assuming there's include strip/strips..... I am not so sure. None of the unbuilt case pictures show strip lighting! and it doesnt say it anywhere either.

The RGB logo's are plugged into the Corsair RGB Fan LED hub (port 4) there is no included Node Pro or Commander pro and the fans and logos are controlled via the button controller. (interesting!!! the Logo's must appear as SP fans?)

In the above picture I posted you can see a sata power connection in the psu shroud.. that runs up to the Corsair Fan LED Hub.. the other 2 ribbons you see, 1 (bottom I think) runs to the Corsair RGB Fan LED hub and the other (top)runs around to the Front 'sails' logo

that picture was taken from its product page.. there is also one of the other side... by opening them up large and then zooming in you can trace the wiring both sides.. can even see the wires down below the front bottom fan...

so.. here is the nitty gritty of it... just preparing you for whats probably in store for you....

As the logo's are using port 4 on the RGB hub, You only have 2 ports left... and You still have 3 fan locations to fill (2 top and one rear). where do you plug the 3rd one in? at that point a second RGB hub is needed.. and a second button controller........

Also should you want LINK control, the 2 channels of a NodePro or CommanderPro are now used up by the 2 RGB Hubs.. Should you want Strips you would need a second NodePro

maybe this has all be accounted for and I have missed something somewhere.

Super interested to see how this all configures in LINK.. at the moment it looks like the Logo's are controlled like SP RGB fans.. so what happens if you change all the SP fans to HD or LL etc???.

Back of the 'Corsair Logo .. I think the Top ribbon runs to the Sails Logo and the Bottom one to the RGB Fan LED Hub (the thinner third wire you see hanging is the sata power cable for the RGB Fan LED hub)

2caNLXdh.png

Sails Logo plug

2aGJ2Gch.png

Edited by Zotty

Well ... how is the included RGB strip controlled also?

I really have my suspicions that You don't actually get any strips now. looking at the product page again. None of the pictures of the unbuilt cases show strip lighting but do show fan and logo's. there are a couple of images there of a built version. but this also has strips down the front as well as all around the side.. I think this is where some of the assumptions have come from and would explain the lack of a supplied Node Pro...

I really have my suspicions that You don't actually get any strips now. looking at the product page again. None of the pictures of the unbuilt cases show strip lighting but do show fan and logo's. there are a couple of images there of a built version. but this also has strips down the front as well as all around the side.. I think this is where some of the assumptions have come from and would explain the lack of a supplied Node Pro...

I bought this version as soon as it was released. No it doesn't come with any led strips.

• Corsair Employee

No LED strips.

Ports 1-3 go to the included SP RGB fans, port 4 goes to the PCB for the front panel CORSAIR SAILS and PSU Shroud's CORSAIR logo.

The case LEDs are treated as additional SP RGB fans (which is why the SP RGB 3-button controller is included with the case for basic control via the front panel). If you were to swap out the SP RGB controller for a LNP or CLCP, you'd have to have one channel set to SP RGB for the case lighting and included SP RGB fans. If you upgrade from SP RGB fans, you'll need to use a second channel.

Here you go. https://imgur.com/a/bLqKZ

Sorry hard to get good pictures as the glass is literally a mirror.

Thanks man. How hard is it to actually see in? Do you have to be at the right angle? Is it perfectly visible while "backlit" or is it still a challenge to see in there? Did you mess with the vertical GPU mount at all?

No LED strips.

Ports 1-3 go to the included SP RGB fans, port 4 goes to the PCB for the front panel CORSAIR SAILS and PSU Shroud's CORSAIR logo.

The case LEDs are treated as additional SP RGB fans (which is why the SP RGB 3-button controller is included with the case for basic control via the front panel). If you were to swap out the SP RGB controller for a LNP or CLCP, you'd have to have one channel set to SP RGB for the case lighting and included SP RGB fans. If you upgrade from SP RGB fans, you'll need to use a second channel.

Do you know if it will be possible to use a normal tempered glass panel from a regular 570x with the new, what-looks-to-be hex nut?

Also, the specs say: "Front I/O Panel includes: 3-Button RGB Controller, USB 3.0 port (2), USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons."

Does this mean there are 3 ports on the front panel or is it "2 usb 3.0 ports, 1 of which being the 3.1?" Also i am not seeing a reset button anywhere on the website and also the pic that Porogamis showed. Am i missing something lol?

• Corsair Employee
Does it include the PSU shroud now?

The 570X Mirror Black incorporates feedback we've received since the 570X originally launched.

• Cable management grommet on the PSU shroud.
  • Inclusion of the PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the PSU shroud. (Which has been released as a separate accessory for those who want it)
  • RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
  • True USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 support.
  • Cutouts for mounting a video card vertically.

The mirrored panels are also super nice. :)

Edited by Corsair CJ
Forgot about the vertical mount cutouts for a video card.

• Corsair Employee
Thanks man. How hard is it to actually see in? Do you have to be at the right angle? Is it perfectly visible while "backlit" or is it still a challenge to see in there? Did you mess with the vertical GPU mount at all?

Do you know if it will be possible to use a normal tempered glass panel from a regular 570x with the new, what-looks-to-be hex nut?

Also, the specs say: "Front I/O Panel includes: 3-Button RGB Controller, USB 3.0 port (2), USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons."

Does this mean there are 3 ports on the front panel or is it "2 usb 3.0 ports, 1 of which being the 3.1?" Also i am not seeing a reset button anywhere on the website and also the pic that Porogamis showed. Am i missing something lol?

I'll try to answer in order:

It's easy to see in once the system is on and internal lights are going.

Yes, you can use the normal tempered glass panel from an OG 570X. The screw heads are different, but they are the same length and thread. Also, you can use the different color screw sets for the 570X with the Mirror Black version.

The specs appear to have a typo, it should have:

3-button RGB controller, USB 3.0 port (1), USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C, Headphone and Mic, Power on.

The 570X Mirror Black incorporates feedback we've received since the 570X originally launched.

• Cable management grommet on the PSU shroud.
  • Inclusion of the PSU shroud cover plate to cap off the end of the PSU shroud. (Which has been released as a separate accessory for those who want it)
  • RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.
  • True USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 support.

The mirrored panels are also super nice. :)

Awesome, thanks! Might be time to upgrade from the 460RGB :)

RGB-lit front sails logo and PSU shroud logo.

So.. Duder... Would you know or can you ask if those two items will be for sale as spares/upgrades please? like the current white versions are?

Us older 570x owners need such items! lol

Just wanted to confirm: You can connect the Case Logo PCB directly into the Lighting Node Pro and bypass the SP RGB hub?

I'm planning on using LL and ML fans, so I'd prefer to only need 2 hubs and 2 Lighting Nodes for the build.

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
So.. Duder... Would you know or can you ask if those two items will be for sale as spares/upgrades please? like the current white versions are?

Us older 570x owners need such items! lol

• The USB Type-C I/O upgrade kit is currently available.
  • Same with the PSU shroud cover plate.
  • The mirrored glass panels and screws with the new head style should be available as spare parts in the near future.
  • The new RGB bits (front logo, PSU shroud logo) might be available eventually, but I have no word on that so no guarantees that'll happen

Please make a "570x White Mirror Edition"

I am planning for a case swap from my Air 540 to a White 570x, but now i want a White 570x Mirror Edition...

Oooo that'd look really nice. It's always possible. If the mirror panels become available as a spare part, you could just throw it on the standard 570X white and install the silver anodized screw set. :cool: