Corsair Community

ONE PRO PLUS 4K 60hz HDMI malfunction

shine_alive

ONE PRO PLUS HDMI connection DELL U2718Q appears flower screen problem, the computer will appear before entering the system desktop, cross test, replace the monitor and HDMI2.0 line, the problem remains, the front HDMI is more serious than the rear HDMI, what is the reason? 4K 60HZ RGB

Front HDMI

attachment.php?attachmentid=33884&stc=1&d=1533297275

Rear HDMI

attachment.php?attachmentid=33885&stc=1&d=1533297283

IMG_1298(20180803-194431).thumb.jpg.3fd480bc4371896b7db657663b4082da.jpg

IMG_1299(20180803-194444).thumb.jpg.775890805db8db7de38de5894abd9c39.jpg

• Corsair Employee
ONE PRO PLUS HDMI connection DELL U2718Q appears flower screen problem, the computer will appear before entering the system desktop, cross test, replace the monitor and HDMI2.0 line, the problem remains, the front HDMI is more serious than the rear HDMI, what is the reason? 4K 60HZ RGB

Front HDMI

attachment.php?attachmentid=33884&stc=1&d=1533297275

Rear HDMI

attachment.php?attachmentid=33885&stc=1&d=1533297283

This is a ribbon cable issue, please go to our support site and submit a ticket and attach a proof of purchase, this unit need to be replaced.

• Corsair Employee
Does it mean replacing individual accessories? Still replacing the entire computer?

DP port does not have this problem

ticket # is 761785

It will be up to you, if you choose the repair option, which does take about 2 weeks, your unit will simply be repair and return to you. If you would like your replacement quicker, we have an advance replacement option, in which you will receive a brand new unit.

It will be up to you, if you choose the repair option, which does take about 2 weeks, your unit will simply be repair and return to you. If you would like your replacement quicker, we have an advance replacement option, in which you will receive a brand new unit.

Thanks for your help. Since I am in China, can you mail computer to China? If it is not possible to mail, I can provide a forwarding address. Is it a new computer?

谢谢你的帮助。 由于我中国,你能把电脑邮寄到中国吗? 如果无法邮寄,我以提供转发地址。 这一台新电脑吗?

I am not good at English, sorry for using GOOGLE translation.

我不擅长英语,抱歉用GOOGLE翻译。

Thanks for your help. Since I am in China, can you mail computer to China? If it is not possible to mail, I can provide a forwarding address. Is it a new computer?

谢谢你的帮助。 由于我中国,你能把电脑邮寄到中国吗? 如果无法邮寄,我以提供转发地址。 这一台新电脑吗?

I am not good at English, sorry for using GOOGLE translation.

我不擅长英语,抱歉用GOOGLE翻译。

Sorry, I can't mail my computer to the US(due to national policy restrictions). Can you send me the accessories and I will replace them.

Archived