Corsair Community

AX860I Individually Sleeved Modular Cables Kit?

thexcal

• 3 weeks later...
I am sorry I cant answer that question, you would need to call our customer service by phone and ask.

Hi i live in the US and i want to purchase a 860i psu along with sleeved cables. I checked ur compatibility matrix and its says that the cables where supposed to come out dec 2012. It is now january 2013 and the cables are nowhere to be found on your website or any other online retailer. If you could let me know when the sleeved cables are going to be available that would be great thanks!

Short answer: They're already out.

Really, where? :sigh!:

At this time I have only seen them on our store but I am sure that other resellers will stock them in the future like http://www.scan.co.uk usually stocks our accessories

I can't find the AX860/860i kits on the Corsair store only AX850/1200/1200i, if they are in there a link would be great.

I think you will be talking months before UK stockists get them, scan still haven't got corsair link nodes in stock. Specialtech.co.uk often get stuff slightly faster than scan its worth keeping tabs on them.

Will your store ship to the UK?

Yes i've ordered stuff from the Corsair store, had to pay in $USD and postage was $25 but it arrived amazingly fast so that's fine. Incidentally a year later scan don't have the part I ordered in stock so its worth it! Also the parts weren't shipped from the US so there wasn't any import duty, i'm not sure if that would be the case with more expensive items so just watch out for that. I wouldn't order say an SSD for that reason because you might just get landed with a monumental tax bill from her majesty.

Archived