Corsair Community

Corsair Glave RGB side buttons issue

cohn

Hi

My Corsair Glave RGB side buttons dont work when i launch CUE . Without CUE it works without problem.

I have installed also CUE 2.24 and CUE 3.1 , dont work with both .

Please help me to solve this problem

• Corsair Employee
No please don't use 2.24.35... There's a big issue with that version causing actions to not work. On CUE 3.1.133, try just creating a fresh profile and see if that works.

good catch I mean to post this one

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.24.50_release.msi

Thank you xMacias for the catch!

• Corsair Employee
I have the same problem.

I had installed CUE 3.1.131 to attempt to remedy it, but no luck. I don't use actions, so I just stopped running the app all together.

Hi Mindless puppet, did you have a chance to try the version posted above by CorsairLettuce? 2.24.50

Wondering, did you create a new profile with it and see if it works? If you used the profiles that carried over from a previous version, it could be bugged. You could also see if remaping the keys to forward/backward in CUE allows for the function of those keys.

Wondering, did you create a new profile with it and see if it works? If you used the profiles that carried over from a previous version, it could be bugged. You could also see if remaping the keys to forward/backward in CUE allows for the function of those keys.

i reinstall my CUE with profiles , then install new CUE , he starts with default profile. And still dont works

remaping is allowed, but when i start CUE , it says that something is wrong with macros, macros in CUE is dont work.

Do you have a Macro Execution Error on CUE at startup every time? That should be an issue with your version of Windows 7, try installing Windows Updates.

Yes i always have this problem when CUE is starting .

I have Win 7 ultimate SP1

Archived