Corsair Community

No Response regarding RMA Status

I had a Hydro H100i_v2 that was a little over a month and a half old go out on me. I returned the defective unit on 03/22/18 via fedex and was approved for a replacement. I have a delivery confirmation that it was received by Corsair on 03/26/2018, however even though my ticket says arrived, they are telling me they need confirm its arrival with their warehouse. That is the last I've heard. The last response I received was 04/02 after that, my messages have been ignored. I called the main customer service number and I was told some strange story about lightning hitting their building or something like that. I had no idea what the guy was trying to explain to me.

Am I pretty much screwed out of this warranty replacement? I've been without my Pc since 3/22 and I am getting to the point where I cant wait any longer and just cut my losses and buy another pc cooler

ticket # 701462

I received the following response, "We sent an update to the respective department and once we have the word from them we will update the ticket. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

I don't know what that means. I am the one who is asking for an update.

Got a response,

"One of our agent sent a follow up email to the Receiving department regarding on your package. Once we have a word from them we will provide a resolution."

Again, what does that even mean? They have had my defective unit for 17 days with proof of delivery and all they could do is send an email. Not mention they already did that on 04/02. This company is in serious trouble if that cant even get their warehouse to communicate with them....let alone tell a customer how disfunctional the company is.

Archived