Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB ram problem

jaceelol1

Hi, I bought my corsair ram about two months ago which was CMR16GX4M2C3000C15. From the moment I put them on my motherboard, they were only blue. I have tried corsair link and CUE and i still cannot change the color of my ram. I've tried the latest versions of the two programs and the old versions. I've updated my BIOS to enable spd wrt and still couldn't change the color. I can change the colors of my 3 SP120 fans with no problems because of the controller. My specs are :

i7 8700k

16GB corsair vengeance RGB 3000mhz ( CMR16GX4M2C3000C15 )

EVGA 970 GTX

EVGA z370 FTW (updated to latest BIOS)

Noctua nh d15s

3 SP120 RGB fans w/ controller

ss11.thumb.png.004f2d3dd46d953848ceac31cff07ccf.png

Do you have any other RGB controlling software installed on your system? Do you have a SPD WRITE option within your bios? (If so, enable it).

-Art

Nope, i don't have any other RGB controlling software since i'm using a Z370 FTW board. And yes, I have enabled SPD WRITE option in the bios.

Damn, Corsair support is absolutely terrible. I went through their support system and waited a day and a half for a half-assed answer. Absolutely no effort at all. Guess I won't be buying any of their products and would point my clients and friends the other way. I will be returning my 16gb RGB ram and 3 corsair SP120 RGB to Amazon and will try another brand.

Damn, Corsair support is absolutely terrible. I went through their support system and waited a day and a half for a half-assed answer. Absolutely no effort at all. Guess I won't be buying any of their products and would point my clients and friends the other way. I will be returning my 16gb RGB ram and 3 corsair SP120 RGB to Amazon and will try another brand.

Yes they are horrible. I have had a couple support requests where they will answer the first time. Then they just disappear after that. Issue is never solved.

• Corsair Employee
Yes they are horrible. I have had a couple support requests where they will answer the first time. Then they just disappear after that. Issue is never solved.

Could you please PM me one of your TICKET IDs so I can look into this?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived