Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Krazykid,

I admire your exceptional work, I really do.

I have a request myself regarding my obsession with the game known as "Diablo 3" and its franchise.

I don't want you to search up everything on how the game and the theme regarding the game is.

So I'll try and break it down for you!

First:

The theme of Diablo is that it's very dark and monstrous, but don't get me wrong the colors shouldn't be dark like black, the game is dark in such a way that you can see gore on monsters you slay, things like that. The color scheme is dull dark platforming but very fiery on the spells and things like that.

Second: I wan't the keyboard to be static, I don't want many effects or any at all when typing, it just ruins the experience overall in my opinion, but of course I like when you press a key it turns into another color or makes an effect of a radius of 3-5 keys... Not an entire keyboard lightshow when on key is pressed.

Third: I'd like the color scheme fiery, red, blood, lightning, monstrous.

Fourth: Have a good day Krazykid!

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Signed,

Leontin

Dear Krazykid,

I admire your exceptional work, I really do.

I have a request myself regarding my obsession with the game known as "Diablo 3" and its franchise.

I don't want you to search up everything on how the game and the theme regarding the game is.

So I'll try and break it down for you!

First:

The theme of Diablo is that it's very dark and monstrous, but don't get me wrong the colors shouldn't be dark like black, the game is dark in such a way that you can see gore on monsters you slay, things like that. The color scheme is dull dark platforming but very fiery on the spells and things like that.

Second: I wan't the keyboard to be static, I don't want many effects or any at all when typing, it just ruins the experience overall in my opinion, but of course I like when you press a key it turns into another color or makes an effect of a radius of 3-5 keys... Not an entire keyboard lightshow when on key is pressed.

Third: I'd like the color scheme fiery, red, blood, lightning, monstrous.

Fourth: Have a good day Krazykid!

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Signed,

Leontin

Ive been playing diablo since D2 days and ill make you the perfect theme for D3.

Make a RGB keyboard profile request here!, it can be anything as long as its possible with the corsair utility engine. Have fun requesting :)

CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS

I will PM you when your request(s) are complete.

CLICK ALREADY COMPLETED REQUESTS BEFORE REQUESTING TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE HAS NOT REQUESTED IT BEFORE

IF I HELPED YOU, MAKE SURE YOU REP! ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE where i post videos of cool profiles

I'm looking for a rainbow wave that moves fast or one that goes from the middle out both left and right that is a rainbow and fast with lots of colour(K70 RGB).

I'd like to make a request for a large green maple leaf covering the letters with rising pillars of steam surrounding it. Sorry this request is so specific, just think it would look cool and want to show my Irish-Canadian pride (plus I work for a steam-cleaning service). Thanks for any help!

PS: Is it possible to edit the profile once I receive it? Would love to add purple accents to the steam because it's my girlfriend's favorite color, but want the original version not to have any purple. YOU GUYS RULE! <3

I'd like to make a request for a large green maple leaf covering the letters with rising pillars of steam surrounding it. Sorry this request is so specific, just think it would look cool and want to show my Irish-Canadian pride (plus I work for a steam-cleaning service). Thanks for any help!

PS: Is it possible to edit the profile once I receive it? Would love to add purple accents to the steam because it's my girlfriend's favorite color, but want the original version not to have any purple. YOU GUYS RULE! <3

"You guys", just me here man :P. And yea you can edit it after i make it.

Send me details about the game, controls ingame and pictures

Ark is an open world survival game, set on an island populated by dinosaurs. (I'm sure you are aware of this though... haha)

Here is a list of standard control configurations:

http://thaigameguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ARK-Survival-Evolved-Control-01-567x620.jpg

I also use a some of the macro keys for controlling gamma etc. As the game goes from so bright its hard to see anything to almost pitch black at night.

- G1 = TAB gamma ENTER

- G2 = TAB gamma4 ENTER

- G3 = TAB r.bloomquality 0 ENTER TAB r.lightshafts 0 ENTER

- G7 = Continuous LMB clicks

- G8 = Continuous LMB Double clicks

*Capitals are keys and G1, G2 and G3 are text entries.

I hope this makes sense.

If possible, it would be good to have the different types of commands clearly visible.

Edited by PteParts

Ark is an open world survival game, set on an island populated by dinosaurs. (I'm sure you are aware of this though... haha)

Here is a list of standard control configurations:

http://thaigameguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ARK-Survival-Evolved-Control-01-567x620.jpg

I also use a some of the macro keys for controlling gamma etc. As the game goes from so bright its hard to see anything to almost pitch black at night.

- G1 = TAB gamma ENTER

- G2 = TAB gamma4 ENTER

- G3 = TAB r.bloomquality 0 ENTER TAB r.lightshafts 0 ENTER

- G7 = Continuous LMB clicks

- G8 = Continuous LMB Double clicks

*Capitals are keys and G1, G2 and G3 are text entries.

I hope this makes sense.

If possible, it would be good to have the different types of commands clearly visible.

Im not.making the macros because u already have them and can copy them over.

Hi all,

I'm new here but I've had my keyboard a while now and I've always wanted a profile that did the lovely rainbow effect when it wasn't being used but then switched to full white as soon as a button is pressed so I can actually see the keys when im typing lol It would also be good if it stayed white for maybe a minute then when back to rainbow :) I'm maybe asking for something that cant be done but I've always said if you don't ask you don't get so here I am :)

If someone can do this I would be a really happy bunny.

P.s. I have a K70 RGB :)

Many Thanks

Steve

Hola, I has a request again.

It'll be something like a DJ turntable. I want

Two circles spinning, centered on the "S" key and "L" key if possible. They'll be spinning at the same speed and direction.

And for the numpad, have sliders going up and down randomly.

And random blinking here and there with the F5-8.

Slow pulse cross made up of scroll/home/insert/pageup/end

Running rainbow lights between the stop/back/play/forward keys in one direction.

Possible? Or nay.

Hola, I has a request again.

It'll be something like a DJ turntable. I want

Two circles spinning, centered on the "S" key and "L" key if possible. They'll be spinning at the same speed and direction.

And for the numpad, have sliders going up and down randomly.

And random blinking here and there with the F5-8.

Slow pulse cross made up of scroll/home/insert/pageup/end

Running rainbow lights between the stop/back/play/forward keys in one direction.

Possible? Or nay.

Maybe, ill try it out and if its not than ill pm you.

Hi all,

I'm new here but I've had my keyboard a while now and I've always wanted a profile that did the lovely rainbow effect when it wasn't being used but then switched to full white as soon as a button is pressed so I can actually see the keys when im typing lol It would also be good if it stayed white for maybe a minute then when back to rainbow :) I'm maybe asking for something that cant be done but I've always said if you don't ask you don't get so here I am :)

If someone can do this I would be a really happy bunny.

P.s. I have a K70 RGB :)

Many Thanks

Steve

Make a RGB keyboard profile request here!, it can be anything as long as its possible with the corsair utility engine. Have fun requesting :)

CURRENTLY TAKING REQUESTS

I will PM you when your request(s) are complete.

CLICK ALREADY COMPLETED REQUESTS BEFORE REQUESTING TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE HAS NOT REQUESTED IT BEFORE

IF I HELPED YOU, MAKE SURE YOU REP! ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Subscribe to my YOUTUBE where i post videos of cool profiles

Call of duty black ops 2 profile please with emp-, ammo- and team color effect and more cool **** u could come up with :D

Call of duty black ops 2 profile please with emp-, ammo- and team color effect and more cool **** u could come up with :D

Id appreciate more detail please, such as Keys used ingame, and dont rely on me to just come up with more stuff. I want you to give me the full details of what you want since im making the profile for you, i shouldn't have to research for you too.

Hey, can you make a name scrolling profile for the K65?

I want the word "Weeaboo" to scroll across right to left in pink letters on a brown background, thanks :D

sorry man i dont do scrolling words like that anymore, it just takes wayyyyy to long and the end result is never worth it.

Hey Im trying to get a working Pac Man Profile for my K95 RGB keyboard. Any help would be appreciated ;)

Also looking for this..heartbeat monitor.. Where it blips from left to right off the keyboard and continues repeating... Its actually pretty amazing ;)

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachment.php?attachmentid=22863&stc=1&d=1442808421

This guy converts profiles:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=133248

He says right on that post you linked me to that he doesnt do K95 RGB -_- NOR does he convert ..... gg

Clearly you didnt read it good enough, you cant convert to k95 yes, you can still request him to do it, similar to how you can request me to make a profile, he has a k95 so he converts profiles while i make requests, everyone has a job in the forum, even tho he already converted the profiles you want, at the bottom of the page is the download for the AIO pack. Dont gg me just cause you didnt look >.>. Send a message to him if you still dont understand lol....

I'm looking for sort of a "programmer's profile". What I want to do doesn't seem like it should be difficult, but I cannot figure out how to make it happen.

I basically just want to be able to have the whole keyboard change colors while I'm holding the CTRL or ALT or Shift Keys.

For example,

- My alpha numeric keys are Blue and the Function Keys are yellow

- I hold down the CTRL key and..

- My alpha numeric keys are green, and the function Keys are orange.

- Let go of CTRL and they go back to Blue/Yellow

Does this make sense? Is it even possible?

I'm looking for sort of a "programmer's profile". What I want to do doesn't seem like it should be difficult, but I cannot figure out how to make it happen.

I basically just want to be able to have the whole keyboard change colors while I'm holding the CTRL or ALT or Shift Keys.

For example,

- My alpha numeric keys are Blue and the Function Keys are yellow

- I hold down the CTRL key and..

- My alpha numeric keys are green, and the function Keys are orange.

- Let go of CTRL and they go back to Blue/Yellow

Does this make sense? Is it even possible?

you want something like request #49 i made?

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228