Corsair Community

iCue 3.8.91 Posted

svukelich

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you referring to 0.7.122?

That one came days ago. I updated it within iCUE.

Or do you mean a newer version? Where can I find it?

I would also like to see the changelog for iCUE.

Yeah v.0.7.122. Did not realize it was before this latest iCUE update, so you are all up to date.

My report so far:

- I like the new logo. Much fancier. A small improvement there.

- Hasn't crash or freeze on me yet. I tried some heavy render only for a couple minutes tho.

- The service uses the same CPU as before. That's something probably needing optimization. The usage stays the same regardless if iCUE is driving the LEDs or not, so I think the service CPU usage is not directly connected to RGB driving. Also such thing should consume very little CPU as is very small data messages, comparatively the same as sending/receiving MIDI from/to music devices. A lot of times the flow of data can be real big but the CPU usage remains very low.

If someone is curious, I have been dealing with MIDI and RGB devices for a long time, first by using "Audio Cubes" (the first thing I ever had with an RGB LED) then Four "Launchpad Pro"units.

This was all done for ImageLine and its FL Studio audio/video software, for whom I still work for:

Sorry for the loud music, it had to be "Commercial"

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

HDD-SSD Drives no longer available for monitoring with this release

Not entirely accurate. The "Hard Drive Widget" is off by default. You can turn it on - and monitor your hard drives - by clicking on Settings and then, in the Dashboard tab, selecting "Enable Hard Drive Widget".

y4mamo1yMTTvfkHhtxb7WLtLZVFPFTkG-G-peiwERESepSQ5t6zWfj6pSougU888VuQsZoRjhZ_29DuH6eqWHSg3ff_Lm51w-H7a6A0lKQ0sPEmUgcn2XZeOE-yY1lOtcOXzWnJLBzt2_q3NhFd0sYJgUNmJlQa97rEdBfqmv2tkj7Xo4AgmIwaRNMuYTgMNpHvtj966mqGsCD0Q2ukBod9-A?width=660&height=229&cropmode=none

Here's a new feature that I bet y'all haven't seen.

You can change the names of devices now.

To do this, click on the icon at the upper right of the device bar to switch to text mode. You'll see the Names of the devices.

Double click one of the names.

Change it to whatever you want.

As you can see, I've changed a couple of my names.

y4mskxFEPry_yVWjgA8wH_qc0C3SNchv8cXrJqN4_hnq_S9lA5XbjSv0L0i2uVoBj4_0r3e25SoYnODEDlDYdNSakiVjahOm2p6VJODpnSy-q31Yx115LfNo1JRg1nlXLe2nXD75c2GW_1Z-TI5ERH15zReWDsrf7xSyxOg6X1u0AO8cwxIalvBqGQnZ4sf8SHy1r78dOwea1bu00xza1c2cw?width=660&height=88&cropmode=none

Probably the drive widget has that option cause HDDs tend to delay programs from opening if they need to spin on first. I wish HWInfo had that (does it?)

Nope. It's because it causes clicking with some drives. So having it always on causes people to go nuts on the forum. And having it off causes people to go nuts on the forum.

Now ... you can have it whichever way you want.

I have the notice about a firmware update, but it still continues to upgrade to the same firmware v.05.104 all the time. Not to the new one...

I have exactly the same problem. I can update firmware every 5 seconds and it does not change anything. I have tried to update firmware using icue v3.7.99 and v3.8.91 on two different node pro.

I have still the same old firmware v.05.104.

How is Lighting Link Static Color bugged?

If I select a color for the LL120 fans, let's say Rainbow Mode, and then I switch to Lighting Link Static Color, the LL120 will stay in the Rainbow Mode, despite deleting all layers. It will only change to something else if you select another profile, and then come back to the profile we're originally editing.

If I select a color for the LL120 fans, let's say Rainbow Mode, and then I switch to Lighting Link Static Color, the LL120 will stay in the Rainbow Mode, despite deleting all layers. It will only change to something else if you select another profile, and then come back to the profile we're originally editing.

Interesting. Got it and Reproduced. I will report. It actually seems specific to LL fans on the Lighting Node Pro. It doesn't affect HD fans or LL Fans on the Commander Pro.

Awesome to see they added the hard drive setting. I'm about to give it a go. I'll report back if the hard drive "ping" issue still persists.

Edit: Thank you devs! Happy to report, no more hard drive clicking. Glad to see the feedback was received and quickly fixed.

Archived