Corsair Community

"Upgrading" to iCue solved nothing.

MrRagez

I was having problems importing new profiles from RGB Share in the most recent version of Cue. I was seeing others had this issue as well, so I figured upgrading to the iCue software would be an adequate solution. Shame on me, I wasnt aware that the RGB share doesnt work at all in iCue. None of my custom profiles I spent hours making work now, the only profile that works on my Strafe now is Rainbow Space. I figured I would just go to the Corsair site and download the profiles manually from there, but what a surprise! The link to see profiles has been replaced to send you directly to the download for the new iCue software!! So now I have the only option of going to some sketchy third party sites and risk downloading from them. However none of these have the profiles Im even looking for. And it goes without saying, none of the "useful" features with iCue even work for my build as the only things RGB are my mouse and keyboard. Im very disappointed to see that my choice to go with Corsair has finally caught up with me.

Im very disappointed to see that my choice to go with Corsair has finally caught up with me.

I am not sure how that corresponds with everything else you said. There is no more Corsair sponsored community RGB share for now. Not on CUE 2 or iCUE. Surely you don’t think that since you bought the keyboard, Corsair was obligated to find people to make you profiles and supply them to you for the rest of your life. The functionality of how the software works or your old profiles has not changed, so I am not sure why you don’t roll back to CUE 2.24.50. Unless of course, you didn’t back up your profiles or save them in some way. If true, there is only one place to look for blame.

Archived