Corsair Community

Need a trade in program . . . lol

Lazybum

Curse you corsair, why must you always empty my wallet? Did my whole PC in your HD fans then weeks later the light loop ones came out. Wanted a 360 radiator and had to buy a thermaltake one only to replace it a month or 2 later with the corsair one. Then filled all my motherboard slots with your RGB memory (8x8gb) and slightly regretted it since the gskill tridentz memory looked better. But wanted to only have to use one set of software. Now your new memory is exactly what I wanted to begin with and now I have to sell my 8 sticks (64gb) to offset some of the cost to buy the new memory! Will I do it, prob 90% chance I will but this is where the topic title comes in, lol. Corsair needs a trade in program. Anyone else set on getting the new memory?

• 2 weeks later...
that is my plan, seems to be out of stock currently on amazon tho

The kits are available directly from Corsair. Idk how long standard shipping is but my Dominator Plat SE kits have been coming from Taiwan with FedEx Priority Air.

I feel your pain....

The exact same thing happened to me lol. Except I bought the 570x non mirror version AND the AX1500i too :mad:

let us trade in now!!!

Curse you corsair, why must you always empty my wallet? Did my whole PC in your HD fans then weeks later the light loop ones came out. Wanted a 360 radiator and had to buy a thermaltake one only to replace it a month or 2 later with the corsair one. Then filled all my motherboard slots with your RGB memory (8x8gb) and slightly regretted it since the G.Skilll tridentz memory looked better. But wanted to only have to use one set of software. Now your new memory is exactly what I wanted to begin with and now I have to sell my 8 sticks (64gb) to offset some of the cost to buy the new memory! Will I do it, prob 90% chance I will but this is where the topic title comes in, lol. Corsair needs a trade in program. Anyone else set on getting the new memory?

I feel your pain....

The exact same thing happened to me lol. Except I bought the 570x non mirror version AND the AX1500i too :mad:

let us trade in now!!!

I did get the 750x mirrored edition my self and I like how the back panel isnt see thru. Still have to get the logo LEDs working since I switched to icue software but not a big issue atm either way.

So I went ahead and purchased my memory, what I dont get is why buying 64gb (8x8) was $110 more then buying 64gb (8x2 4x) Least that was the way it was on amazon. So in the end i just ordered the 8gbx2 kit 4 times and saved $110. Memory looks freaking great and I gave the old vengeance memory to my brother for his PC, same thing i did with the HD fans when I got all light loop ones.

Archived