Corsair Community

600T Revival?

Alan150003

I love the look of the 600T case, and I'm heavily considering using it in my next build despite its lack of newer features. Its aesthetic is timeless in the glossy white finish with black accents, and I think the Graphite Series's departure from this style is very sad.

The 760T and the 780T are both incredible chassis, they have the Corsair quality I've come to expect, and are chuck full of features, but they fall in the exact wrong stop for my taste in case appearance. I either like a plain black box with a very sleek finish, like the cases from the Obsidian series, or smooth curves and a splash of contrast. The white and black of the 600T Winter Edition look very sharp and those swooping curves on the top and bottom pull the whole ensemble together. However the newer cases in the Graphite line (230T, 380T, 760T, and 780T) all look very angular and pointy. They have jumped the gap between stylish, but classy to exaggerated and gaudy.

The 600T however is not a modern case. Quite a few advancements have been made since it was designed, and I think an update to the case would be a great idea. Throw in new features like dedicated SSD mounts, dual fan mounts in the front, bottom mounted fan options, 140mm fan support, cable tie-down straps, more front panel USB 3.0 connectors, better support for wide CPU coolers, and I would buy ten (not really, but I'd certainly buy one of them).

I love the design of the case, and it sold incredibly well because of its stunning, good looks, but sadly it is not timeless. It's still a great case, but it will become outdated very soon, and I don't want to see it die. Maybe make a 650T, or a 700T, I don't care what it's called as long as it holds true to two things, Corsair quality, and the 600T aesthetic. It has been over 3 years since the Snow Edition of the 600T was released, and it is the highest rated case from Corsair on Newegg.com. It really deserves a true refresh.

I'll pass along your feedback to the PM. I agree, I really like the look of the 600T and do prefer it to the more recent Graphite cases (although I love the window on the 760T).
I agree, the large window on the 760T is very nice. Thanks for passing the feedback along.

Archived